SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/30/13 7:26 p.m.

I have seen a few of these around, but I don't really know anything about them. They seem neat; pretty much a newer Legend. Bigger coupe, V6, 6-speed, LSD, appealing styling, and the interior looks like a very pleasant spot to be. They are unicorns though, 6-speed is one-year-only and in really small numbers (kinda like the Volvo C70 - same class, actually, now that I think about it). I bet the timing belt job is a bitch, too.

So, what say ye, GRM?

mtn
mtn PowerDork
1/30/13 7:40 p.m.

In middle school, my lit teacher had a black one. I had a crush on her. That is all I know.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke HalfDork
1/30/13 9:16 p.m.

Basically a really good looking/comfy/luxo Accord coupe AFAIK. 6spd is definitely a unicorn. Probably better off saving yourself some time and picking up a 6spd 3rd gen TL.

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Reader
1/31/13 5:33 a.m.

Definitely a gorgeous car, and a 6 spd w/ LSD is just icing on the cake! Do you have a line on one or just dreaming?

Dashpot
Dashpot Reader
1/31/13 7:21 a.m.

I test drove one back when they were new. Pretty good power with a boring delivery. Soft steering & handling, decent brakes. Interior was a downmarket copy of a Lexus Sc300/400.

It'll be reliable & overall not a bad place to be for a daily driver.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/31/13 7:24 a.m.

Good GT car IMHO.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
1/31/13 8:03 a.m.

decent car. Not that entertaining but it'll last you a good 300k miles if you do the maintenance. It's better than a Camry, not as good as a Legend GS Coupe.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
H9NNaGbzRQfb5IPG3Q74lrTJ2WjyS3um9c1G66P4G7KPl4giFIJ35E4IWbG1QlJf