1 2 3
snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh Reader
5/11/16 6:08 p.m.

Do discount codes "stack", or is the maximum I can get $25?

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
7/6/16 9:55 a.m.

Just bumping this for the 2nd half of the year. Feel free to share your experiences if you have went to any of the events this year!

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/6/16 9:59 a.m.

Code Flyin'Miata will get you $25 off your next event, and a couple of the events (HPR and Memphis) are being dropped to $75 before the discount. So that's $50 to get in!

sunnyneor
sunnyneor
7/30/16 2:26 a.m.

It was really a great offer along with the great coupon codes. As I was a newbie I got the discounts of $10 along with the cash back and i was really happy for the best and great offers by them.

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
8/23/16 9:22 a.m.

End of the year bump. Got a couple events left around the country so let me know if you would like a discount code or have any questions.

Thanks!

Franknbeans1
Franknbeans1
5/24/17 11:57 a.m.

Any codes fro the 2017 season?

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
5/24/17 1:51 p.m.

Niceeee

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
5/24/17 1:51 p.m.

Disregard, I see this is a 2016 code :(

GroupSects
GroupSects GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/24/17 1:53 p.m.

Haven't seen as many this year as in the past. Koni does have one for May though: http://www.koni-na.com/en-US/NorthAmerica/News/News-Releases/KONI-Shocks-Partners-with-SCCA/

KONIimproved2017

Also a guy on the forum was offering them through PMs earlier in the year: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/track-night-in-america-discounted-price/126548/page1/

peejay
peejay None
7/27/17 8:10 a.m.

Any more discount codes out there for TNiA?

Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/28/17 12:53 p.m.

I did the track night at Palm Beach international a couple of weeks ago. It was very laid back and not full of huge horsepower cars. The car count was reasonable, about 15 - 20 cars per run group. Perfect for an evening of fun in my miata! I got an hour of seat time and total time spent at the track was 4 hours compared to a whole day at a normal track day. I highly recommend! Came with a free photo too :)

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
8/1/17 12:17 p.m.

In reply to peejay:

Sorry, I dont generally check this thread. I started a new one for 2017. Message me and I can get you a discount code.

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
2/8/18 6:28 a.m.
David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
2/8/18 2:08 p.m.
Lof8 said:

I did the track night at Palm Beach international a couple of weeks ago. It was very laid back and not full of huge horsepower cars. The car count was reasonable, about 15 - 20 cars per run group. Perfect for an evening of fun in my miata! I got an hour of seat time and total time spent at the track was 4 hours compared to a whole day at a normal track day. I highly recommend! Came with a free photo too :)

And you got a free photo from Juha. He's been shooting for us for many, many years. He even photographed my wedding. 

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/8/18 7:37 p.m.

I did a TNiA event last summer and it was a blast.  A great vibe, and preserves the weekend for those of us with family obligations.  Great experience and I will definitely be back this year.

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
2/9/18 8:01 a.m.

In reply to Tyler H :

Glad that you had a good time! For the price, it cannot be beat. Send me a message if you want a discount code for some events this year.

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
3/2/18 6:33 a.m.

Just a reminder, registration is now open for all events. Send me a message if you would like a discount code or have any questions.

Have fun!

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh HalfDork
3/2/18 3:59 p.m.

I had a blast at the PIRC TNiA last May, right up until my block split down the middle 15 minutes into the first session. I'm hoping to have better luck this year. If you want to send me a discount code, I definitely wouldn't turn it down!

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
3/3/18 6:16 a.m.

In reply to snailmont5oh :

Message sent. Glad you had fun.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
3/3/18 8:32 a.m.

Would love too do one, but needs to be 06 up for factory roll over protection so no go on a 99 Boxster even though it's basically the same roll bar.

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
3/3/18 8:38 a.m.

To be eligible your car has to meet one of the following:

- The vehicle is equipped with an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA Time Trials rules.

- The vehicle is equipped with documented factory installed roll over protection (examples of manufacture documented roll over protection would include hydroformed and reinforced a-pillars or windshield frames and factory installed roll bars and/or “pop-up” bars that are designated as roll over protection.

- The Vehicle is a 2006-year model or newer.

Just because your car is a 99 doesn't mean that it isn't eligible, you will have to check that it has "documented factory roll over protection". If I had to guess I would believe that your Boxtser does, but you should double check.

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/3/18 9:54 a.m.

Tis going to be a good season!  I've got 12 TNiA events within 45 minutes of home this year.  Yay living in New England.

These things are so perfect as far as commitment and atmosphere that you can't help but have a good time..  Unless your block splits in half, I guess.  Sorry snailmont ;)

I'll take one of the codes, please!

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh HalfDork
3/3/18 5:35 p.m.

@MDGearhead: I got your. E-mail. Thanks. 

fatallightning
fatallightning New Reader
3/3/18 8:51 p.m.

Any idea if the noise restriction at LRP is going to be as restrictive as usual? Have a feeling most enthusiast modded cars will be too loud.

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
3/5/18 8:58 a.m.

In reply to fatallightning :

86db max, measured 50 ft from the track. Not sure how restrictive that is but I have heard others complain about it. I think that it is the usual for LRP except for a couple days throughout the year.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2mapxZllqzvkW4NCtBIv0t3364veASmvcaJsYuYRvLOTqelvQFCx5rd41iXC5SI5