1 2 3
lnlogauge
lnlogauge HalfDork
9/16/21 12:19 p.m.

notice a theme yet? But you're right. Im the piece of E36 M3 that ripped off an innocent guy selling genuine OEM parts. Its impossible to buy label printers. Carry on.

I get it. the bag is not an indication where its from. This post was a warning to others to be careful, but blew into alot more. reasoning for the post still stands, and regardless of the 80 posts defending it saying its OEM, its not OEM. the seller didnt defend the part a single time. When I accused him of selling a counterfeit part, his response first was, will refunding half be ok? if Im selling oem parts and someone says its fake, my response isnt going to be a refund.  

the seller was reported to ebay. Removing my feedback and letting others get ripped off would have hurt innocent people. I honestly dont care about hurting someone who's lying in the first place. sorry not sorry.  I had the car apart when I opened the package to put it in. Putting my car back together without actually fixing anything made me a smidge bitter. 

Opti
Opti Dork
9/16/21 12:27 p.m.

No one said you ripped off a guy selling genuine OEM parts. They said you didnt stay true to your word.

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones Dork
9/16/21 6:44 p.m.

In reply to lnlogauge :

So it's ok to lie since the other guy lied first. Cool, hope you don't have kids...

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
9/16/21 7:22 p.m.

In reply to Steve_Jones :

Are you kidding? Parents lie to kids . All the time.laugh

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/16/21 7:57 p.m.

The counterfeit parts epidemic is out of control.  People worrying about how polite and nicely you address it sure isn't going to fix it either.  

For some reason I keep remembering that guy from Hong Kong and his warming about China.  

Be sure and be nice to the vermin selling counterfeit junk and stealing your money, since it's the right thing to do.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
isx2is2sboMXmiFexwNon8NKU4RYIRe1rBXETP86wnOAleNlfj35glkvpvWCe5F7