1 2
gamby
gamby SuperDork
9/15/08 6:47 p.m.

..via a Civic Type R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIhGJyLR6TI

Beautiful woman--doesn't shut up for a second though. The Italians of the board should LOL @ 3:12. I did.

I'd LOVE to put my wife through this

Salanis
Salanis Dork
9/15/08 7:02 p.m.

Wow, she's hot. I love how she's sliding out of her seat and he has this calm smile on his face, like he's in some luxury sedan commercial or something.

amaff
amaff Reader
9/15/08 7:33 p.m.

Yeah, I just got this from a friend of mine. Absolutely hilarious, even more so for those of us who understand the dialogue. I mean, what else is a bored ex F1 pilot to do?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
9/15/08 7:54 p.m.

i understood some of it, and it was very amusing. I wish I were an Ex-F1 pilot!

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/15/08 8:02 p.m.
Salanis wrote: Wow, she's hot. I love how she's sliding out of her seat and he has this calm smile on his face, like he's in some luxury sedan commercial or something.

I need to be a F1 driver.

axeman_g
axeman_g New Reader
9/15/08 8:06 p.m.

too funny.... my wife and I speak some italian and that was too funny. I love his smile.. perfect.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
9/15/08 8:19 p.m.
Gimp wrote:
Salanis wrote: Wow, she's hot. I love how she's sliding out of her seat and he has this calm smile on his face, like he's in some luxury sedan commercial or something.
I need to be a F1 driver.

This from someone who is dating someone who autocrosses a Honda Fit...

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/15/08 10:21 p.m.

I like how he only hits the rumble strips with her side of the car. Atleast she doesn't try and knock it out of gear like my wife.

jpod999
jpod999 Reader
9/15/08 10:37 p.m.

What's she say at 3:12?

gamby
gamby SuperDork
9/16/08 1:12 a.m.
jpod999 wrote: What's she say at 3:12?

"Va fangul" is how you essentially tell someone to "berkeley off" or "berkeley themselves" in Italian.

I'll say it when I get really pissed off.

914Driver
914Driver HalfDork
9/16/08 6:00 a.m.

I don't speak Italian, but when she got to the elbow gesture, I knew I didn't have to.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/16/08 8:27 a.m.

It was priceless once she realized that there was a camera recording her on the dash.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
9/16/08 8:30 a.m.

It's striking, to me, that she could be so freaked out and seemingly angry during the ride, and then laugh so hard when it was over.

Clem

nickel_dime
nickel_dime HalfDork
9/16/08 8:47 a.m.

That was great. At least she was laughing. I've had death threats.

Plus she seemed like the typical woman, get in a car and immediately reach for the A/C controls and the radio.

geowit
geowit Reader
9/16/08 12:14 p.m.
nickel_dime wrote: Plus she seemed like the typical woman, get in a car and immediately reach for the A/C controls and the radio.

Well, there are some ladies running hills with me that could make you check your shorts.

Duke
Duke Dork
9/16/08 1:06 p.m.
ClemSparks wrote: It's striking, to me, that she could be so freaked out and seemingly angry during the ride, and then laugh so hard when it was over.

Never known an Italian woman, have you?

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/16/08 1:41 p.m.
geowit wrote:
nickel_dime wrote: Plus she seemed like the typical woman, get in a car and immediately reach for the A/C controls and the radio.
Well, there are some ladies running hills with me that could make you check your shorts.

My girlfriend will have me doing that when she attempts to drive and talk on the cell phone. The flip side of the coin is that I can make her carsick just by using the brakes to their full extent. I've also had her scream at me and reach for an imaginary grab handle when I drive more spritely. So what is the point? There are good drivers and bad drivers, both male and female.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
9/16/08 1:46 p.m.
Duke wrote: Never known an Italian woman, have you?

Guilty as charged. I will gladly accept my punishment in the form of "exposure therapy."

Clem

VG30_S12
VG30_S12 New Reader
9/16/08 2:05 p.m.

+1 on teh hotnezz

maybe its just me speaking... but whythe hell was she so scared? I mean, come on, yeah hes probably beating the corners, but think about it, hes an F1 Driver, and her husband... he wouldnt purposely let anything happen to her... and his facial expression said he wasnt pushing it...

imo the funniest thing was that she was all freakin out like she was going to die... he just looked like he wasnt even intrested... trying not to die laughing...

looks like hes not getting any for the next year or two for the Vid lol

EricM
EricM Reader
9/16/08 3:40 p.m.

That is exactly why nearly every young man, when asked what he wants to be when he grows up says, "I want to be a race car driver"

It's so that when you get older, you still get all the hot chicks that are half your age.......

GlennS
GlennS HalfDork
9/16/08 4:31 p.m.

i love the smile on the drivers face. It shows that he loves driving and has pure confidence behined the wheel.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/16/08 6:56 p.m.
geowit wrote:

I know two who could make you grab for the godamighty bars. One of them is doing the Solo Nats this week in FSPL. Wish her luck!

That was a GREAT video!

NYG95GA
NYG95GA Dork
9/17/08 5:57 p.m.

If only Flavio had videotaped Naomi trashing his boat..

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/17/08 6:14 p.m.

That looks just like every conversation I have ever seen between an italian couple.

Jack
Jack SuperDork
9/18/08 9:35 a.m.
ClemSparks wrote: It's striking, to me, that she could be so freaked out and seemingly angry during the ride, and then laugh so hard when it was over. Clem

Clem,

That's an Italian. On and off emotions. It's not a bad thing.

jack

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AHeJNf02LsT0B1zkCjZ4sP0o5r6TkD61j3CD9M41ctQq24frSJPUME1X9PSiBjAq