1 2 3
belteshazzar
belteshazzar Dork
6/28/08 10:26 p.m.

that's becoming common on the Saturns.

told ya it'd be hard to walk away from a 5-sp VQ! let us (okay, me...) know how it pans out.

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
6/29/08 12:57 p.m.

Here she is. Needs some suspension (re)work and a good scrubbing inside but otherwise drives nice.

I'll be starting a thread on some of the issues and questions I have soon in hopes that some of the other Max'ers around here can help out. The 15 post rule on the Org is just dumb in my opinion....

internetautomart
internetautomart SuperDork
7/2/08 7:59 p.m.
fastEddie wrote: Here she is. Needs some suspension (re)work and a good scrubbing inside but otherwise drives nice. I'll be starting a thread on some of the issues and questions I have soon in hopes that some of the other Max'ers around here can help out. The 15 post rule on the Org is just dumb in my opinion....

the 15 post rule cut down A LOT of the spamming crap that was happening
Looks like someone already dropped dat beach.
I actually have a 96 currently, and know a fair amount about them so ask away if you want.

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
7/2/08 9:26 p.m.

Do you post on the Org as internetautomar or is that someone else? I'm actually shopping for some suspension pieces - it's a bit too low and bouncy for me as-is.

Email me at ed _ bellman at hotmail dot com if you can hook me up!

neon4891
neon4891 HalfDork
7/2/08 10:20 p.m.

nice

MiatarPowar
MiatarPowar Reader
7/3/08 12:03 p.m.

Congrats on choosing the new ride.

belteshazzar
belteshazzar Dork
7/3/08 1:00 p.m.

daah hroppped. they cut the springs or what?

looks like something's going on with those headlights as well. hubcaps? appears to be a really base model. just the way I like 'em.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CvpYUi1GBaUF2tiISfPNeC0f8jbIpdnYbHrw4GWCdARvFDfHQuHFG7jLN0Kq2Qik