Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
8/22/22 12:30 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ncZ1mO8mA44

Too much stuff without a home in your garage, piles of junk getting in the way of your project or just need help staying organized? (Don’t worry we won’t judge.)

Here’s a video we came across the other day about a few simple ideas of how to get organized, and thought it was worth sharing with the rest of the …

Watch more videos

preach (dudeist priest)
preach (dudeist priest) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/22/22 12:45 p.m.

I feel like I am always making my shop better, as recently posted.

I love build threads, but I really dig shop threads. Anything you can do to make your space better is an absolute win.

ChrisTropea
ChrisTropea Associate Editor
8/22/22 3:47 p.m.

I am constantly organizing and refining my garage and office space to keep everything as usable as possible. 

With the office its difficult to decide between keeping all the camera equipment on shelves to easily see and keep track of it or keep it packed in cases for an easy ability to grab it and go. 

I think I have settled on shelves so I can pack the kits per shoot to make sure I always pack what I need but only time will tell if that works. 

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
8/22/22 4:02 p.m.

I'm going through this right now. Some of this stuff feels obvious but isn't necessarily, so it's nice to see it laid out/spoken and shown.

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/22/22 8:18 p.m.

I'm redoing this in my new garage.  The new garage is larger than the old garage, but I lost a room in the move and took on another family member.  I'm reinstalling garage shelving this week.  I just got all the garden / yard stuff up this past weekend and put in a shelf to receive all my rockauto and eBay parts boxes.  

We also made a thing for kiddo to put up all her swim ribbons.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7KAHEiXtrqCYlzIWSa1GCY356o2GQw0i9p7t9yKy2vPs6dQRk5Kzz6JLj7PC2Wfu