JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/29/16 3:42 p.m.
feature_image

With any solid axle car, properly locating the rear axle is of utmost importance when it comes to performance. It’s especially important in a high-horsepower car like a Mustang because those rear tires have to transmit a lot of power to the ground and provide lateral grip. And with a solid axle, there’s no independent articulation to work with, so …

Read the rest of the story

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA SuperDork
7/1/16 11:02 a.m.

[spellnazi] Your usage of the word "reigns" on the main page blub for this story is incorrect. The proper spelling in this case is "reins." "Reigns" refers to your continued dominance as America's Best Automotive Magazine, not the apparatus by which one controls an animal. [/spellnazi]

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh Reader
7/1/16 5:59 p.m.
Jerry From LA wrote: [spellnazi] Your usage of the word "reigns" on the main page blub for this story is incorrect. The proper spelling in this case is "reins." "Reigns" refers to your continued dominance as America's Best Automotive Magazine, not the apparatus by which one controls an animal. [/spellnazi]

Main page "blub"? Might that be a "blurb"?

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/1/16 6:06 p.m.

What is a sock s197 Mustang?

Their are a few funny language usages in this thread.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
7/1/16 7:16 p.m.
wvumtnbkr wrote: What is a sock s197 Mustang? Their are a few funny language usages in this thread.

I think I wrote this on my phone in an Ambien and Kahlua haze or something. I'll have the copy editing department take another look at it.

Still, though... dat Watts...

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA SuperDork
7/1/16 7:57 p.m.
snailmont5oh wrote:
Jerry From LA wrote: [spellnazi] Your usage of the word "reigns" on the main page blub for this story is incorrect. The proper spelling in this case is "reins." "Reigns" refers to your continued dominance as America's Best Automotive Magazine, not the apparatus by which one controls an animal. [/spellnazi]
Main page "blub"? Might that be a "blurb"?

Why, er, no. No! It's the, um, past perfect tense of "blurb" dating back to the, uh, uh, Afro-Elizabethian-Tierra-del-Fuegian Period. Surely you heard of it before.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xGSiPx2LjVYT2B3Rwhh1pZx7oLd2Iuav2WUdMP4OpCb6brJWC4i589hvmWgz6dFD