JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
5/30/18 9:35 a.m.
feature_image

Good brakes are about more than just size and sexy looks. Tonight on Grassroots Motorsports LIVE! Presented by CRC Industries, Michael Hamrick from Wilwood Engineering joins us live to discuss brake technology while we install a set of track-worthy brakes on our C5 Z06.

We’ll also save some time for tire Q&A with our live audience, so join us …

Read the rest of the story

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/30/18 10:34 a.m.

i should probably tune in.   too bad you're up against Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

JG Pasterjak
5/30/18 11:23 a.m.
AngryCorvair said:

i should probably tune in.   too bad you're up against Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

if you're gonna be a bear.... be a grizzly bear!

Ahh yes, that storied, age-old traditional hockey matchup between DC and Vegas...

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/30/18 12:33 p.m.

I am on vacation so no project cars racing tonight that usually conflicts with me watching.

Bob the REAL oil guy.
Bob the REAL oil guy. MegaDork
5/30/18 3:04 p.m.

Have him tell me what master cylinder I need for my 78 C10.  Stock front calipers and LT1 Camaro rear calipers. 

AngryCorvair
5/30/18 3:45 p.m.
Bob the REAL oil guy. said:

Have him tell me what master cylinder I need for my 78 C10.  Stock front calipers and LT1 Camaro rear calipers. 

Truck is plumbed Front/Rear split, so you'll need something from a disc-disc application that is also front/rear split.   if the LT1 Camaro is also front/rear, that might even bolt on to your existing booster.

AngryCorvair
5/30/18 3:48 p.m.
JG Pasterjak said:
AngryCorvair said:

Ahh yes, that storied, age-old traditional hockey matchup between DC and Vegas...

you know there's only six teams in the original six, yes?

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/30/18 8:12 p.m.
JG Pasterjak
5/30/18 10:30 p.m.
AngryCorvair said:
JG Pasterjak said:
AngryCorvair said:

you know there's only six teams in the original six, yes?

Look I'm just glad it wasn't a Tampa/Vegas NHL final. I mean I'm all for progress, but come on, man. 

Like, if I'm watching a Leafs/Red Wings game, I have the comfort of knowing if the players all suddenly dropped dead for no reason they could pull a dozen random people out of the stands and they could probably put on a game about 90% as good.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ogmHE1XPQCvrFc0wHK4Zq701Irzb0TYHFD1RpxO8ML7oox2gUtU8MGk9LeISRRWS