JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/27/18 9:14 a.m.
feature_image

Tonight on Grassroots Motorsports LIVE! presented by CRC Industries we’re in the shop doing some light fabrication work as we install some of the aero gear for our project Corvette Z06. We’ll discuss the high-tech carbon fiber wing from RHR Performance, and implement some DIY strategies for our flat-plane rear spoiler from Shields Racing Windshields—yes, we have …

Read the rest of the story

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
6/27/18 9:51 a.m.

I can't believe you passed up the opportunity to use "Spoiler Alert" in a headline.

Margie

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA SuperDork
6/27/18 3:08 p.m.

I can't believe someone would do a program about spoiler sex.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
6/27/18 7:51 p.m.

We'll be live in 10 minutes!

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
6/27/18 8:13 p.m.
300zxfreak
300zxfreak New Reader
6/28/18 12:06 p.m.

Well, it certainly qualified as “light” fabrication for sure. I think you made one relief cut in the alum and drilled a couple holes and maybe applied one rivet. Hot sauce does not make that great a TV show (unless it’s the Cooking Channel. I hope your insides are recovering nicely.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
6/28/18 3:46 p.m.
300zxfreak said:

Well, it certainly qualified as “light” fabrication for sure. I think you made one relief cut in the alum and drilled a couple holes and maybe applied one rivet. Hot sauce does not make that great a TV show (unless it’s the Cooking Channel. I hope your insides are recovering nicely.

Four holes. FOUR. Technically eight because I was drilling through two surfaces. 

Look, not every episode can be "This Old House." Every once in a while we gotta throw a "Jackass" in there.

300zxfreak
300zxfreak New Reader
6/29/18 5:47 a.m.

In reply to JG Pasterjak :

I do appreciate the bodily sacrifice in the name great broadcasting. Please don’t ever turn into This Old Mansion. 

And, I’ll spot you the four/eight holes. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zYc2VeQEdrkpkcDGbX5kO5vNTddhaRHzUS41P8bdyUZZA3MpOiTQBM4RcPe1oXff