1 2 3
TimM
TimM New Reader
9/9/13 8:32 p.m.

Just attempted to purchased a GRM ticket for the 24 hours event next year...sold out!

Anyone have one extra (with a parking pass), I'm very interested. My car was in the GRM pictures last year so got to try again next year.

My negligence is going to break a family tradition with my 8 year old...

Thanks

Tim

tmcarthursathotmaildotcom

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
9/9/13 8:34 p.m.

and it starts..

we predicted this about a week ago Tim, sorry but stay tuned some will come available later but they will be snapped up quickly.

Hope to see you there

Steve

TimM
TimM New Reader
9/12/13 9:05 p.m.

Thanks...now I will have to work for it and pay the $!

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
9/13/13 6:59 a.m.

you might bump this thread every couple of weeks, just to get it to return to the first page, so someone needing to get rid of a ticket will know you're out there

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed Dork
9/13/13 7:10 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote: and it starts.. we predicted this about a week ago Tim, sorry but stay tuned some will come available later but they will be snapped up quickly. Hope to see you there Steve

Ya that was fast.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
9/13/13 8:54 a.m.

Tim isn't alone---- I've had people calling me trying to get tickets, but unfortunately in this case, sold out means sold out.

Keep your eyes open on this board, chances are someone will have a monkey wrench thrown into their plans and will have to cancel. The tix will go fast though!

Keep in mind that although only GRM Experience ticket holders are allowed to park in our compound, and eat on Sat. night----- EVERYONE is welcome to hang out in our compound , watch the live feed on T.V, have a few libations, and B.S. with all the other GRMers!

mistanfo
mistanfo UltraDork
9/15/13 12:51 p.m.

I may have a GRM parking pass available, since my outside camping covers parking at the tent site, and I would prefer to leave the car there to secure my stuff when inside the track. Have to figure out what car we are bringing down first. Let's hope that Dad says yes to me taking ownership of his Ranchero.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
9/15/13 12:55 p.m.

In reply to mistanfo:

You've got mail.

TimM
TimM New Reader
9/17/13 7:15 p.m.

Anyone?

Thanks

Tim

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
9/17/13 9:25 p.m.

hang in there ... you won't see any frantic fire sales 'till much closer to the event ... come Dec, if there are to be any available ... that's probably when you'll start to see them

just keep bumping this thread to remind folk that you're interested

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
9/27/13 6:12 a.m.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/open-classifieds/wantedgrm-rolex-ticket/71388/page1/#post1317081

TimM
TimM New Reader
10/10/13 8:33 p.m.

Bump...still looking.

Thanks

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
10/11/13 6:50 a.m.

if I were you, I'd bump this about once a week ... someone else has already started another thread for the same request ... as they get scattered out, everyone sorta looses sight of who needs what

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
10/11/13 6:57 a.m.
wbjones wrote: if I were you, I'd bump this about once a week ... someone else has already started another thread for the same request ... as they get scattered out, everyone sorta looses sight of who needs what

Yeah, we get a LOT of traffic. If you don't bump fairly often, the thread will disappear and never get seen. I know that this guy seemed pretty bummed out that nobody saw the thread about his event. He should have been visiting GRM and bumping it.

TimM
TimM New Reader
10/18/13 9:33 p.m.

Still looking.

Thanks

TimM
TimM New Reader
11/5/13 7:07 p.m.

Still looking.

Thanks.

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
11/6/13 7:05 a.m.

keep bumping …. there probably won't be any available 'til sometime in Dec or Jan … but keep your name out there so anyone that finds themselves unable to attend might remember you …. good luck ..

TimM
TimM New Reader
11/7/13 5:58 p.m.

Thanks...wilco.

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
11/9/13 10:05 a.m.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/grm-rolex-experience-or-infield-parking-tickets-for-rolex-24/73842/page1/

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
11/9/13 12:20 p.m.

Bumping as well. I need a GRM ticket with parking pass or just an infield parking pass in general. I called the ticket office 3 times this week waited on hold for more than 30 minutes each time had to go bck to work. Finally get in touch today and they say infield parking is sold out. I called BS and got hung up on lol. And this series is not offering military a discount - I have a feeling this is coming from the ALMS douchebaggery where they only cater to the elitist.

mistanfo
mistanfo UltraDork
11/9/13 1:25 p.m.

Oh great, now I am an elitist. I paid full price, and even paid for camping in an outside parking lot. That was in August, when the GRM tickets were almost sold out, and infield camping was already sold out. Not surprised that infield parking is sold out, last year I didn't get to go because the good ticket packages were all sold out. This year, I made certain to get my tickets early. If I can't go, I can easily sell them for face value or better.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
11/9/13 3:21 p.m.

That was my attempt to be humorous and sarcastic broski. I'm willing to pay someone full face value and more for a parking pass or GRM Experience tickets with a parking pass. This will be my first racing event in almost 3 years.

It's difficult to plan that far ahead when you are constantly on and off orders for the Reserves. I've been burned one too many times because of that (honeymoon...). Good for you for paying full price and buying ahead though. I never knew it was a bad thing to be fiscally responsible and try and save a few bucks :)

I just find it hard to believe they are sold out already. I did go ahead and purchase my Sebring crap already. Two trackside spots, parking passes, etc.

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
11/9/13 4:20 p.m.

yeah .. the Rolex (GRM Experience) has been selling out earlier and earlier each yr … as has the infield parking

july and august seem to be about as late as I'll wait … after that you run the risk of missing out

TimM
TimM New Reader
11/19/13 7:08 p.m.

Anybody?

Thanks

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
11/28/13 10:30 a.m.

bump

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners