1 2 3
Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam Dork
3/16/10 6:51 a.m.

My '93 Nissan Maxima. Only car to date I've owned that wasn't manual trans, 4-cylinder, and a Saturn. This car taught me a lesson: never do that again.

Cruise control system stopped working. Overheated on the highway whilst cruising but not in stop-and-go traffic (?!??!). Trans started slipping between first and second. Windshield cracked inexplicably. Speedo/odo stopped working. Power locks never worked. Oil pan leak got worse. You essentially have to pull the engine to change a thermostat on one of those POSs. Developed a sweet, debilitating misfire in humid weather.

Got rid of it 4 months after buying it. Donated it to the Bucks County Emergency Services Training Center for them to practice extractions. Hopefully they burned it down to molten metal after breaking out the windows and cutting the roof off. And then shot the metal into deep space so it can never return to this solar system.

924guy
924guy Dork
3/16/10 8:26 a.m.

I was sorry i bought a car once, but then i sold it cheap to a guy who promised it would be crushed as soon as he took the few parts he wanted it off it, so all was well again in the world. Balance achieved...

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TUTS3mOCJK7RXhQZzdV1LS2coqYCmTTtYezEIbLYtRzs4GjYHHtN1PEG4GthMt4t