wherethefmi2000
wherethefmi2000 New Reader
10/18/08 12:11 a.m.

Ok here's an opportunity to get some beer, that's right I said beer!!!! now that I got that out of the way, here goes my dilema. I need some help getting my 90 sho up and running got some issues right now, one not the least of which is a broken hand (makes working on a car pretty much impossible) I have beer and lift time to offer. So if you're thirsty and tired of being on your back working on your car let me know. I live on Fort Lewis WA. If you want to help me out I'd pretty much love you forever. Things that need to be done to my car, convert cable shift to rod shift ( I have all the parts necessary to do all the work I need to do). Swap engines and a few other misc things. Also If you want I'll let you drive it in some local events that I plan on going to once the work is completed. Ok so who's game.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/18/08 5:49 a.m.

I'd love to help out, but I'm in Connecticut and the commute would be kind of rough.

But, let me mention this: I spent a day autocrossing one of these cars when it was fairly new. We broke one of the mounting brackets that keeps the steering column from moving side to side. It may be an area that you'll want to reinforce.

wherethefmi2000
10/18/08 3:20 p.m.

So other than the guy in conn? lol.

Johnboyjjb
Johnboyjjb New Reader
10/19/08 8:05 a.m.

Have you asked on the forums at WWSCC.org? They seem more likely to reach people directly around Fort Lewis. It is too far for me to drive to find out I don't have the mechanical aptitude you need.

wherethefmi2000
10/19/08 2:47 p.m.

no i didn't even know they existed, gonna try that out thanks!!!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KHrk6gaTZOa5QRAoctAXfUvP0L4p53nmBPZSunRqkLvuApZw6r5c7jAO3NnaZt60