Ranger50 said:

anyone know what flares those are?

NickD
NickD MegaDork
9/17/21 3:02 p.m.
sleepyhead the buffalo said:
Ranger50 said:

anyone know what flares those are?

CarbonMiata would be my guess, since it has their finish panel, tailights, decklid and other parts.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
9/17/21 3:29 p.m.

Poor Joe Barry couldn't seem to catch a break this year. Day two he had a puncture in one rear slicks and tube and had to make a 13 second pass on his transit/street tires. Day two they broke a rearend, got it fixed. Day three they broke the Gear Vendors unit, had a spare installed

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
9/17/21 3:45 p.m.
Ranger50 said:

Much like.  So want. Wagon with chute...

gumby
gumby GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/17/21 5:36 p.m.
NickD said:

That diesel-swapped C10 is insane. Pops wheelies, does 9.50s, and he did multiple 1/4 mile-long rolling burnout with the trailer attached for the 1320Video guys

This is a local buddy of mine. That truck is rightly insane.

Also congrats to another buddy; the (now 5 time) winner of SRSBNA. I have made or "adjusted" several parts for that car along the way. Guy works his ass off for every 8sec pass he makes. I hope he moves up a class and battles directly with Curt Johnson in SSSBNA next year. No one gives enough credit to the fact that Jason is running SS competitive times at 3200lbs while the SS guys have no minimum weight.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
9/17/21 5:59 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:
Ranger50 said:

Much like.  So want. Wagon with chute...

And 6.90s in the quarter. I saw it and thought it was maybe a 9.50 car. Then the guy does 7.30s out of the gate.

Ranger50
Ranger50 MegaDork
9/17/21 6:14 p.m.

I have more pictures from today but limited wifi/cell service at the house. Plus a lack of sleep as I woke up at 3 yesterday, worked my 12 hr hospital shift, drove 3 hrs to the track, and caught 45 min at a rest area worth of sleep...

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/18/21 7:41 p.m.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mNYkELoT11DKc7OaGD8wmWyW7BnActLA3B7mQF3vGc8IdsMsjrH8flReELSEndgw