1 2
Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/29/13 4:56 p.m.

I'd leave burnout marks. And I don't mean from the Rolls. The only thing more expensive than a cheap Porsche is ANY sort of Rolls.

Driven5
Driven5 Reader
5/29/13 5:19 p.m.

All that it needs to be a great cruiser, is to have everything mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic in nature removed and replaced with parts that actually work at a price that you can actually afford...Everybody needs a project car, some projects are just more involved than others.

akamcfly
akamcfly HalfDork
5/29/13 5:33 p.m.

What are we talking about again?

Check this out!

Aaaaaaaaaand this!

A bird!

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/29/13 6:26 p.m.

I'd run about 30 feet. Then I'd be all out of breath and probably have a heart attack.

The Roll on the other hand, knock a digit off the end of the price and I'd jump.

NGTD
NGTD Dork
5/29/13 6:33 p.m.
akamcfly wrote: What are we talking about again? Check this out! Aaaaaaaaaand this! A bird!

I am local to both of those if you want them checked out.

novaderrik
novaderrik UberDork
5/29/13 6:45 p.m.

someone was given one for free and made a LeMons racer out of it.. .well, they were making a LeMons racer out of it, i don't know if it ever actually hit the track yet..

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/29/13 7:36 p.m.

I search the C-List for old Rollers periodically, and that one is right in the ballpark.

Klayfish
Klayfish SuperDork
5/30/13 6:26 a.m.
novaderrik wrote: someone was given one for free and made a LeMons racer out of it.. .well, they were making a LeMons racer out of it, i don't know if it ever actually hit the track yet..

Ours wasn't free, but it's going to make it's LeMons debut at NJMP this August. It's going to be the first one ever to run in LeMons. Wait, let me rephrase...the first one ever to tour the carriageway in prompt fashion.

akamcfly
akamcfly HalfDork
5/30/13 7:12 a.m.
NGTD wrote: I am local to both of those if you want them checked out.

Sorta local to me too. I'm in Scuzzbury. Again, just day dreaming. Hopefully soon I'll be able to drag home some odd duck basket case. Likely not until next spring.

It's fun to look though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jWl5kqsnFLF73JWYXYTneKOS3IOqmRxxPGxOy74pd83YGw5NsquI6945A3FqgJqf