earlybroncoguy1
earlybroncoguy1 Reader
1/28/23 11:14 a.m.

Surely there's already a thread detailing how to WATCH the Rolex 24 (or at least as much of it that will actually be broadcast)....right?

I mean, there's plenty of threads for those that are lucky enough to BE there - but there's an awful lot of us that would like to be, but can't, for whatever reason. Considering the plethora of methods available to view/watch/listen media content, you'd think that the powers that be could pick ONE, and we could watch it - whether it's on a TV, or a laptop, or a phone, or whatever. Instead, we end up all like

trying to keep track of which channel/site/stream/whatever it's on at any given time.

ANYWAY, here's what I've been able to find, so far: (All times Eastern)

Sat 1/28 

1:30pm-2:30pm (L) - NBC
1:40pm-11:59pm (L) - Peacock
2:30pm-8:00pm (L) - USA
10:00pm-11:59pm (L) - USA

Sun 1/29

12:00am-1:40pm (L) - Peacock
6:00am-12:00pm (L) - USA
12:00pm-2:00pm (L) - NBC

alfadriver
alfadriver MegaDork
1/28/23 12:15 p.m.

For some reason, our local NBC may not be showing the first hour.  On the current line up, it's not showing.  IMSA needs to break rank with NBC now that NBCSN does not exist.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) UltimaDork
1/28/23 1:39 p.m.

In reply to alfadriver :

I got it on Peacock, but no other NBC networks 

adam525i
adam525i GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/28/23 6:18 p.m.

IMSA.tv works outside of the US so that is nice for us Canadians.

This stream has worked well for me from the flag drop, maybe it works in the US too - https://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.com/players/radio_lemans/index.html

racerfink
racerfink UberDork
1/28/23 6:34 p.m.

You can listen to the excellent 'radio' broadcast from Radio Le Mans here

eastpark
eastpark HalfDork
1/29/23 6:52 a.m.
adam525i said:

IMSA.tv works outside of the US so that is nice for us Canadians.

This stream has worked well for me from the flag drop, maybe it works in the US too - https://multimedia.netstorage.imsa.com/players/radio_lemans/index.html

Thanks for the link. I've been enjoying the coverage. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/23 6:09 p.m.

I was going to ask about this. I was not able to put much time in to watching this this year. The couple times I sat down it was not on any tv stations on my cable. Very disappointed in the coverage this year. 

That leads me to the question of how was the racing?   

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/29/23 6:12 p.m.

Looking at that schedule I think that a good part of those times were preempted on my cable system with other sports like college basketball. Had I known and been able to do a PPV for a single source place to watch the whole thing all weekend I would have gladly done that. Something on Amazon Prime would have been great. 

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/29/23 8:10 p.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

The racing was fantastic. LMP2 was decided by 0.016 seconds with a pass right at the finish. 
The Acuras were very fast, but the Cadillacs stalked them for the entire race and spent a good share of time in front. 

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/30/23 10:23 a.m.

I watched a good bit of it, in the US and using IMSA.TV even though we have a Peacock subscription.  The stream is much better.

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
1/30/23 11:24 a.m.

Team Penske changing out a battery for $225k, I would have passed out as team owner laugh

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zQy7NHjiqBgPKG6LKIZAD5jyHl6RFkp2mQbv6qagHQcfVCAzJmoZuS1guYhNnAOZ