1 2
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/11/09 10:39 p.m.

dang, i'm off line for a few hours and this is what people say about me? power went out at work around 4:45pm, and since i live really close to work, power was off at the house too, so i couldn't get online with my sweet new laptop. hess, WTF?

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/12/09 7:11 a.m.

It was like 28 minutes and I tried quashing the uprising. Hess is still a bit touchy over the fact that Toyota is now #2 behind VW in vehicle sales.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
11/12/09 7:47 a.m.

Well, I just had "noticed" some surprising similarities between stoptheeconobox (steb) and a certain AC in regards to sentence structure, colloquialisms, and a certain inability to find the shift key. Now, if you say it ain’t so, we can get Tim to look at the IPs.

John Brown
11/12/09 7:51 a.m.

Come to think of it... Tim hasn't been posting much around here and he looks Canadian.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/12/09 9:17 a.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: Well, I just had "noticed" some surprising similarities between stoptheeconobox (steb) and a certain AC in regards to sentence structure, colloquialisms, and a certain inability to find the shift key. Now, if you say it ain’t so, we can get Tim to look at the IPs.

i don't "mod" things.

i don't care about zombie destruction.

i only believe "the wilder, the better" when i'm talking about Bob Costas.

i know where the shift key is. i choose not to use it.

amg_rx7
amg_rx7 Reader
11/12/09 9:58 a.m.

extended warranty

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
11/12/09 10:35 a.m.

OK, AC, maybe it's just someone else, Nothing is certain in life. I'd just put the probability as "High" unless there's a gnome in your pocket or something. No harm meant. Anyone? Anyone?

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
11/12/09 10:51 a.m.

Oh hai guise!!!!! I'm using the internet!

But what would i do to the Fiat? As the immortal John Brown said in the last couple days:

"Anything can be improved with an AWD Celica turbo drivetrain."

This is relevant.

John Brown
11/12/09 11:01 a.m.

Immoral not immortal.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jiyHkpY9dzBPpZ6rn5s66Dxn7DWQsvt2ByH2asViPtW9zYQ8RSKKdqeY2bowuGWm