1 2 3
Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/1/22 10:55 a.m.

I woke up this nothing and there's still another car outside. 

Anybody want to buy a Flex?

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/1/22 11:31 a.m.

There's a Cayenne around here that's all done up in Martini colors, roof rack, spot lights, lift and off road tires. It looks awesome. it looks like this one on BAT but white..

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-porsche-cayenne-turbo-s-2/

I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/1/22 12:30 p.m.

In reply to Javelin :

What an excellent sound. Thank you

Javelin
1/1/22 1:41 p.m.

My first look at it in daylight:

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps SuperDork
1/1/22 2:33 p.m.

Man that looks nice! Best of luck!

BBC

Javelin
1/1/22 8:15 p.m.

Update: It goes though snow!

Javelin
1/1/22 8:25 p.m.
BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon UltraDork
1/1/22 8:41 p.m.

Sweet laugh

Really nice ride.  Best of luck with it.  Sometimes you get lucky.  I bought a Lincoln Navigator from a sketchy auto dealer about 6 years ago, for a great price.  Still have it, and have only performed standard maintenance on it.  Longest I have ever owned a vehicle.

fatallightning
fatallightning Reader
1/3/22 10:35 a.m.

I've had my eyes on those now too, looking at the Eurowise lift kits. Light overland build, as is the fashion of the times. I have a lifted Samurai right now, but want something more livable. Cayenne reliability does scare me a bit too, also have Monteros and Lex GX on the list. What are the plans?

pinchvalve (Forum Supporter)
pinchvalve (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/3/22 10:42 a.m.

My sister bought an older, high-mileage Cayenne S with a sport exhaust and it has run very well for a few years now. She's not mechanically inclined, it has just been reliable. Very similar spec to yours, no air suspension or turbos. 

The uc dealer took the car off their site so please share more details.  I love this!

Javelin
1/3/22 9:49 p.m.
Loweguy5 (I'm just here for the free snacks...) said:

The uc dealer took the car off their site so please share more details.  I love this!

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/jalapeno-2006-porsche-cayenne-s-into-an-adventure-trail-rig-transsyberia-tribute/190407/page1/

gearheadE30
gearheadE30 Dork
1/4/22 7:35 a.m.

If you need some more inspiration, here's one that was parked by me in the tech paddock for the Mint 400. Not sure if there is a rear wide fender solution, and yours is pretty nice to chop up, but it looked pretty sweet and appeared to actually have spent some time off road.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rr0ytqnBlnth9dITb0ZorehHtIFWrKwgaXHtEEfba9ZRMqpWhN1YEIpSnsjGWWDy