1 2
amaff
amaff HalfDork
12/26/08 10:17 a.m.

lol yay dead thread! But I was inspired to look @ the company's web site and lo and behold, not only is it a pretty cool car, but it does a nifty trick as well:

from this:

to this:

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/26/08 7:16 p.m.

The closeness of the brake and clutch peddle is.. . well.... interesting. I guess the peddles are more for show than go? From a looks standpoint I guess I like how the peddles are but I really don't know how it would be to drive it with them so close (I have very wide feet) Especially if it were "at speed". I guess from a show car / looks standpoint it is what you have to do (it is a marketing tool after all) but put that on the track and I can for see issues. The distance between the brake and the accelerator would make heel and toe difficult unless you had a size 18 double F shoe.

I like the look of the car in general However I suspect that it is probably has Fiero roots.

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/26/08 7:39 p.m.

Maybe its a Faux 5-speed and that is really just a brake pedal and a 3-speed automatic?

amaff
amaff HalfDork
12/26/08 8:50 p.m.

yeah, it's got a northstar transverse engine w/ an automagic, so it's for looks

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/27/08 10:09 a.m.

doh...I was just guessing.

curtis
curtis New Reader
12/27/08 11:10 a.m.
amaff wrote: lol yay dead thread! But I was inspired to look @ the company's web site and lo and behold, not only is it a pretty cool car, but it does a nifty trick as well: from this: to this:

Holy jebus?!?! anyone know anything about the car in the background of the first pic?

Carson
Carson HalfDork
12/27/08 11:19 a.m.

In reply to curtis:

It looks like the Holden concept from a few years ago, but I don't think it is

WilD
WilD Reader
8/15/09 4:59 p.m.

Bringing this back from the dead because I saw this car again today. It's parked in front of the "Auto Zone" store described a few posts up for the Woodward Dream Cruise. It's a great looking car. My wife snagged a pic of it as we were rolling by.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
77JRsBj0zDy7sQF7hGt0TjnLTMBJ0miUn3xrL3xsvICgBO3ENN0SjIIuRIoZ1IC3