1 2
fornetti14
fornetti14 GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/15/14 5:44 p.m.

Get a $250 Maaco paint job and call it done. I used to own a '66 Bel-Aire 4-door and that thing was awesome. Do it.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
5/15/14 6:32 p.m.
fornetti14 wrote: Get a $25 worth of rustoleum satin black and a foam roller and call it done.

FTFY

Leafy
Leafy Reader
5/15/14 10:40 p.m.
JThw8 wrote:
fornetti14 wrote: Get a $25 worth of rustoleum satin black and a foam roller and call it done.
FTFY

Do you see the size of that thing? its going to take at least $50 worth of rustoleum black to cover it.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 Dork
5/16/14 6:35 a.m.

Id say white. Molar bodywork is notoriosly bad.

Op, did you buy it yet?

nhmercracer
nhmercracer New Reader
5/16/14 8:55 a.m.

That is beautiful!

Patch, prime, PlastiDip, enjoy. Part when the timer dings.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson PowerDork
5/16/14 9:08 a.m.

For what it is I say patch and drive. Screw the paint job, just throw white rustoleum over the patches as you do them and leave it. I kinda like the cheesey flame job. Even better, re-do the flames with red rustoleum. I'd spend your big bucks at Joan Fabrics on some diamond pattern red plethore to redo the door cards, plain red without the diamond for the arm rests and other trim them some red outdoor carpet for the floor. Start trash picking for old fridges and washing machines for metal to patch things. You do have a metal melting machine don't you? If not this is your new best friend. Cheap ass H.F. flux core welder Throw a flashing red lite on the top and paint this on the side and you're all set.

You'll be the hero of ever school / town / memorial day / July 4th etc. parade.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
E6GYw3h2ZNa1By8ERSEXGmuNAYKhplCx3Vb7GqR150hfQX756uarCVrhabVFe1lY