HopmanJones
HopmanJones New Reader
8/31/21 5:19 p.m.

So far I've checked with Erie, Hagerty, and American Collectors. Any other suggestions for a miata that I'm going to tag as an antique? 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/31/21 5:58 p.m.

Call an independent insurance broker. They'll have access to companies you've never heard of.

HopmanJones
HopmanJones New Reader
9/2/21 5:15 a.m.

Thanks, already tried that. 

What is the problem with Hagerty  ?

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
9/2/21 7:31 a.m.
Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter) said:

He didn't indicate there were any problems, I assume he's just getting quotes at this point.

I have American Collectors, their premiums are reasonable but I've never had to make a claim so I can't comment on how well they respond to one.

HopmanJones
HopmanJones New Reader
9/7/21 9:18 p.m.
stuart in mn said:
Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter) said:

He didn't indicate there were any problems, I assume he's just getting quotes at this point.

I have American Collectors, their premiums are reasonable but I've never had to make a claim so I can't comment on how well they respond to one.

Thank you. Yes, nothing wrong with Hagerty, just looking for other suggestions. I was just looking into American Collectors tonight. Looks like I would need to contact an agent for a quote. Probably worth doing as they seem to be a good option. 

Clifton
Clifton New Reader
9/8/21 3:03 p.m.

Look into Grundy too. You can get a quote online and decide what your car is worth and pay based on that.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
J9oxSOY6R3k7u6fwmO1nUxKKQe4Rv6xfFCGxpP6scAJS7EjpWwxpfQIN1K5MnOrr