1 ... 5 6 7
The0retical
The0retical UltraDork
3/19/18 4:05 p.m.

Prices are all over the map. Ebay seemed to have a notable bump early last year for some reason. Importers websites have remained relatively static but a few have increased prices slightly. Somehow additional supply translated into more money not less.

Not having to do a teardown and rebuild due to an unknown history has a certain appeal however.

Of course I don't make nearly the money I did when I was spending 8 months a year overseas so this might just be a fishing expedition anyway after I run it by the wife and the project goes on the back burner for a few more years.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
3/20/18 5:46 a.m.

I posted the mint leather seats and rear privacy shade/parcel shelf thing on Facebook. You can't imagine the vultures that came out looking for everything else. My messenger was beeping all night. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/20/18 6:32 a.m.
Mazdax605 said:

Might be time to part this old gal out. Swung home briefly during the winter storm today to fire up the generator for my wife and kids. While home I noticed some branches and such had come down. Ventured to teh back yard a little, and noticed a good sized pine bow had hit the TII. Roof looks buckled, and door frame is bent down pretty far as well as the door glass shattered. Snow all in the interior. Put a pice of cardboard over the window half-assed to stop more snow from getting in. Been at work since, so no idea exactly how bad it is just yet.

Ohhhh man. That really sucks. Makes me really sad. 

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
I3feYNamC9jtCep6QJ9RQH6qZ9WIGQMGS7PlUSOr2qmgcuCG98YiBqgUlU897u0C