1 2 3 4
Strizzo
Strizzo SuperDork
10/28/10 3:44 p.m.

i've had a versa as a loaner car rental when the mazda dealer was out of their loaners (are you listening nissan? everyone else gives loaners, where the hell are you?) i found that once you got past the clown car feel, it was fairly tossable but limited by the tires on it. it was fairly peppy even with the auto trans, overall not really that bad of a car. or i had really low expectations.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese HalfDork
10/28/10 4:13 p.m.

In reply to RoosterSauce:

I will next time. I was only supposed to have the car for an hour or so this last time. Next time will be overnight at the least.

Zomby woof
Zomby woof Dork
10/28/10 5:40 p.m.
carguy123 wrote: Interesting development. We're going away for the weekend and last night when we set up our rental cars my wife said that under no circumstances would she drive another Cobalt! I had to upscale the car to mid size to be sure that didn't happen. There's a whole lot more she said, but most of it was NSFW so I won't print that.

My wife drives a Cobalt, and under no circumstances will allow me to buy her a Japanese car. She doesn't even like to ride in them - mine especially.

There's no accounting for taste

akamcfly
akamcfly Reader
10/29/10 10:18 a.m.
pres589 wrote: Get up get get get down, Cobalt interiors are a joke in your town. p.s. I kind of want to try out an Accent just to see what they're like.

Better than our 03 Cavalier by a long shot actually. I have done "the drive" in a 2010 accent and I liked it better than "the drive" in the matrix even. That could be lower expectations though...

"The drive" being my 2500+km work trip.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
beYG6obYMddQB20byx1kO7Uf0Uiz6I54oQ23eBKLkL6pqxvHWG5skmlhQC3o9h9R