NVHEngr
NVHEngr New Reader
12/8/10 2:46 p.m.

I'm looking for people to start a Lemons team near DC. Here's the only catch - I live in an apartment and have no place to store/work on the car.

If someone will come up with a garage, I can buy the car. I joined the Foreign Service and had to give up my garage in Indiana. Love the job, but not the housing in DC.

Any takers?

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/8/10 2:53 p.m.

Hey, I'm in the area, a few friends of mine built a Saturn Lemons car last year, and, afaik, looking for a guy who knows his way around and would be willing to commit and help out. Let me know if this interests you at all.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/8/10 3:19 p.m.

Well, I have a garage, tools, space and time to work...but no money. If Pittsburgh and a 5 hour commute sounds good, I'm your man!

NVHEngr
NVHEngr New Reader
12/9/10 6:57 a.m.
SpeedTheory wrote: Hey, I'm in the area, a few friends of mine built a Saturn Lemons car last year, and, afaik, looking for a guy who knows his way around and would be willing to commit and help out. Let me know if this interests you at all.

Yeah I would be interested in that for sure. We could meet up to discuss, or here's my email - josh.cullins@yahoo.com

ProDarwin
ProDarwin Dork
12/10/10 4:44 p.m.

<-- former Captain of said team. I put in way too much time for the build last year. This year I just want to work on the car, not organize build days, fill out entry forms, keep track of the budget, etc etc.

I'll add your email to the list and let you know when we get started.

Right now the car needs a motor (what we want is a different story). It is a capable lemons car, certainly able to run with the top 10.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bsbmLArYKZJ7qynCIEHhiFlfpe3nxpI52Iho3wSRmmw0aDaBvGCyEpfnS8B77Ct1