1 ... 4 5 6
surfshibby07
surfshibby07 HalfDork
5/29/23 4:28 a.m.

Had a great time! Was great seeing everyone. Im actually surprised the viper beat the tesla, i did not think that would happen. Was a super fun year and looking forward to next year.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/29/23 1:38 p.m.
wvumtnbkr said:

Wow, 2 pics of me with 2 different builds on the same day.

I'm famous!

More than famous, brother. You're a hero. *My* hero. And you are not alone. I have so many people to thank, and I'll post a proper summary to the best of my ability tomorrow.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/29/23 1:40 p.m.
ExcessKuma said:
wvumtnbkr said:

Dude.  Your patience with the pop rivets and contortionism was heroic.  Well done.

And they said fat men can't flex, at least I think that's how the saying goes

Is it bad I know people by their name now instead of their screenname? XD. Except QuasiMofo, either he said it or mentioned it but my brain was probably off.

I was cleaning up the extras from Lil Bastard and found this. 

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
5/29/23 2:28 p.m.
Stampie said:
ExcessKuma said:
wvumtnbkr said:

Dude.  Your patience with the pop rivets and contortionism was heroic.  Well done.

And they said fat men can't flex, at least I think that's how the saying goes

Is it bad I know people by their name now instead of their screenname? XD. Except QuasiMofo, either he said it or mentioned it but my brain was probably off.

I was cleaning up the extras from Lil Bastard and found this. 

Everyone who helped on the parking lot build was supposed to sign that. I think. They just told me to sign

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
5/29/23 2:31 p.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:
wvumtnbkr said:

Wow, 2 pics of me with 2 different builds on the same day.

I'm famous!

More than famous, brother. You're a hero. *My* hero. And you are not alone. I have so many people to thank, and I'll post a proper summary to the best of my ability tomorrow.

Remind me before my brain fries to a crisp to set up a google drive folder with the first autocross run, the 2 drag passes, and the pictures I took of the Monzora. I also really need to wash my junkyard hoodie apparently 

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JfgkOFgiTJIJaFEVUsjpj9fm9YDjg1NHmQP2khRveUAW4ir9MnbwJRcWweEGQE7g