1 2
triumph7
triumph7 Reader
9/17/12 11:50 a.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: when I used to frequent the book of faces a decade ago or so, I was part of a group called Lets Donate Michigan To Canada. It had a lot of people join. The only people who complained were Canadian. Im not sure I understand the term "Cincy-Tucky" though...unless you bought that car from the west side of Hamilton. That place is pretty ghetto.

You're thinking of "Hamiltucky". And, yeah, it's pretty rough on the other side of the river from where I grew up. Over there you have to remove your hat for the Hamiltucky national anthem... Free Bird!

plance1
plance1 Dork
9/17/12 5:45 p.m.

Northern Kentucky reporting in!

1966stang
1966stang Reader
9/17/12 5:57 p.m.
DrBoost wrote: There's someting good about going to Ohio, besides leaving it?

It's not that bad of a p[lace to live, but given my druthers, I'd live elsewhere....

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/17/12 7:05 p.m.

Who would have thought a "look what I bought" thread would turn into a "Ohio vs Michigan" thread. Everybody knows Nebraska is the bestest state anyway.

DrBoost
DrBoost UberDork
9/17/12 7:28 p.m.
logdog wrote: Who would have thought a "look what I bought" thread would turn into a "Ohio vs Michigan" thread. Everybody knows Nebraska is the bestest state anyway.

Yeah, sorry. I was just trying to jab you in the ribs and I totally hijacked the thread. How's this:
Pistons are better than spinning triangles.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/17/12 9:16 p.m.
DrBoost wrote: Ok, what does Ohio have? You have long, straight, boring roads (smooth though) that the locals drive 15 under at all times and weather conditions. You have the rock and roll hall of fame even though Dave Grohl and Devo are the only notable musical talent to come from the state. Then there's Cedar Point. Oh, and I don't even know who Logdog is. He claims he works with me, I've yet to see any of this "work" he is supposed to do.

the pretenders are also from ohio.

the ohio west and south of me has long straight boring roads. around here we have lots of curves and hills. good fun driving roads.

i really only consider the northeast corner the real ohio. the rest of it is all west pennsyltucky to me.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
78P1vFCPzSoG2giYOeHqAtbG0wbkj6kdtjyWMGwaHAOqxmZIauCxxhuWUAcpXXb8