1 2 3 4
car39
car39 Reader
7/15/09 11:04 a.m.

It's not SNA Subaru of North America it's SOA, Subaru of America, unless you're in New England where it's SNE, Subaru of New England, or New York where it's SDC Subaru Distributor Corporaition.

Dpvog
Dpvog New Reader
7/15/09 11:22 a.m.
car39 wrote: It's not SNA Subaru of North America it's SOA, Subaru of America, unless you're in New England where it's SNE, Subaru of New England, or New York where it's SDC Subaru Distributor Corporation.

Oops! That would be Subaru Corporate! I wish the executives would mind their own business. They're always looking over our shoulders here in marketing. Now, since we've decided to go with rear drum brakes on our base Impreza, how about just we just call ourselves "Cheapskates?" Of course, for an abbreviation, I guess that would be SCOA, and in New England, SCONE? Can you double check that before someone from Sales orders the new sales lit? Now I don't mean to be rude, but I gotta go. I'm late for my meeting with HOA. -Larry

Gotsol
Gotsol New Reader
7/15/09 1:13 p.m.

Funny to hear you guys talk like this, i used to work for SOA (no really!) and now I work for another car comany.

My 02 Bugeye was actually a big part of the reason I went to work for SOA.

The OP might want to check his insurance rates before buying this car. If he is young then it will be hell to pay.

My 02 had some tranny and diff issues. The wheel bearings will go eventually. It WILL leak oil in a few places. If not properly tuned you could be in a world of hurt regarding the ringlands. Oil starvation is also common on cars that have had a tough life.

Other than that pay $8k out the door (w/taxes and fees) and go have some fun

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xKsxjnD5vJdghOk1mvXLUyyJM0eEEVB4hJcNLtH956c5pWfB3fPeYkTGqRmpxpag