Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
3/1/17 10:13 a.m.
feature_image

We're just a couple weeks away from the drawing for a Mazda MX-5 Cup Car by one of our favorite charities, Lemons of Love.

But the brand new Mazda MX-5 Cup Car isn't the only prize in this drawing—as if that isn't enough. The winner will also receive a Simpson carbon fiber helmet, a season's worth of brake pads from …

Read the rest of the story

Driven5
Driven5 Dork
3/1/17 11:05 a.m.

I'm actually surprised that they don't have more entries yet. Thanks for the reminder!

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/1/17 11:46 a.m.
Driven5 wrote: I'm actually surprised that they don't have more entries yet. Thanks for the reminder!

I am surprised as well.

Will they still give it out if they don't get all entries?

Ed Higginbotham
3/1/17 11:46 a.m.

Me too. That means odds are better, though. Tell your friends!

Ed Higginbotham
3/1/17 11:47 a.m.

In reply to AWSX1686:

Yes they will. I actually just spoke to Jill (the awesome person behind Lemons of Love) about it today.

Driven5
Driven5 Dork
3/1/17 12:05 p.m.
Ed Higginbotham wrote: That means odds are better, though.

So don't tell your friends?

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
3/1/17 12:10 p.m.

I just threw my hat into the ring! Even if they sell all the tickets---- you still have a way, way better chance at winning this, than most contests. Besides, we're talking about a pro-built, fully-prepped, brand new MX-5 Cup Car! These cost at least $60K to build.

It's also for a great charity. Lemons of Love creates "goodie bags" for people going through chemotherapy. These bags have lip balm, hand cream, lozenges, and even happy drawings from kids. It's an amazing way to help those who are going through a really tough time. Nearly all of us have been touched by cancer---- this is a great way to help those who are fighting the battle.

Do eeettt!

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/2/17 7:44 a.m.

You all have twisted my arm. I'm in.

Ed Higginbotham
3/2/17 8:20 a.m.

SWMBO has won 2 out of the last 3 drawings she's entered, So I'm going to have her send in a donation tonight. haha.

Toebra
Toebra Reader
3/2/17 3:31 p.m.

I bought a ticket the first day this raffle opened. Might have even bought the first one. Sort of forgot about it, to tell you the truth.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U22Q2vRXArNYis5heUx3L7kXlg2GlL1vnIWyeTQLde6XBaONnm5FAhc4o1pSrR6C