The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
3/26/20 1:58 p.m.

Paid article presented by FCP Euro.

The folks at FCP Euro didn’t get into this game for the fame and recognition. They did it because it’s in their blood–because Foreign Car Parts is the family business. 

More than three decades after taking over a small brick and mortar parts shop, FCP Euro has grown into a thriving international …

Read the rest of the story

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/26/20 4:08 p.m.

While this is a paid article, and I might have some bias. I have been to their place a few times, I know all these guys, get parts from them and I can tell you, they are the real deal. Real enthusiasts. Care about their customers, their employees and our community. Please give them a try.

If you liked our 318is project car, they were one of the main reasons it happened.

einy
einy HalfDork
3/26/20 5:00 p.m.

Paid article or not, these guys are a great supplier of parts for my GTI.  This has been an uncompensated endorsement !

Shaun
Shaun Dork
3/26/20 5:15 p.m.

My wife and I own a 1995 850 T5R wagon that I wanted complete records for and FCP was enthusiastic about digging into archived electronic receipts going back 15 years to get everything that they had to me.  And in the 15 years of buying parts from them the level of service has been stellar.   So I'm a fan.

landstuhltaylor
landstuhltaylor New Reader
3/29/20 11:55 a.m.

Also a big fan of theirs. I used to almost exclusively use ECS Tuning, but now basically everything I can buy from FCP I do. They get all my maintenance business now for the E46 M3 and TDI Golf.

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
3/30/20 12:26 a.m.

Another fan here, ordered quite a bit from them this past year and nothing but praise for the service and value. 

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
3/30/20 8:27 a.m.

Nice to hear guys. I have been to one of their Cars And Coffee too. They have a great turn out, of mostly older European vehicles.

newold_m
newold_m New Reader
3/30/20 8:33 a.m.

I've also been pretty much using FCP euro only for my German car needs. Departed E39 and 987 and now the E90. Excellent selection, pre-assembled kits and their DIY videos have on YouTube are super helpful as well. 

mfennell
mfennell Reader
3/30/20 1:13 p.m.

Huge fan.  When I got my VW, I watched a bunch of videos from a shop in NC and thought "hey, i'll give these guys some business".  Smaller operation where I thought they'd be responsive and offer good tech and I, good customer that I am, would even pay a little more for things I could find cheaper elsewhere.   Things are fine when you order something via the web site but good luck getting any response to email inquiries - even those trying to give them money.  "Hey, you offer strut X but don't have the part number I need on the site.  How do I buy it from you?"  I bought my tuning software from them.  "Hey, I want to upgrade - can you take the order?"  Crickets.  I guess business is too good?

So I just went back to FCP.  Less expensive and stuff arrives all but instantly to central NJ.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8Tm4P1bAQZzGbqrGHUEywYm1mSnuTEux6knujlpZvlMtUerT7ne7gxE3oQ3kGWrW