ffhillclimber
ffhillclimber New Reader
6/26/08 10:47 p.m.

Has there ever been a Miata buyers guide in Grassroots?

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Production Editor
6/26/08 10:58 p.m.

Funny you should ask—I was just looking at it for research. click here

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/27/08 3:17 a.m.

you may also want to check out www.miata.net They have a lot of good information there. Only problems are that most of the people (and some of the mods) on the forum seem to only think a certain few mods are ok and everything else is a terribly stupid idea and they are very unforgiving if you don't do a in-depth search before asking a question. Other than that, I can think of no other Miata forum that has the knowledge they do.

2.0dohc
2.0dohc New Reader
6/27/08 5:26 a.m.
ffhillclimber
ffhillclimber New Reader
6/27/08 7:00 a.m.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll finally try one of these.

CoryB
CoryB Reader
6/27/08 7:23 a.m.
ffhillclimber wrote: Thanks for the info. I think I'll finally try one of these.

Be careful. Miatae are like Lays potato chips - you're not satisfied with just one.

jamscal
jamscal HalfDork
6/27/08 7:58 a.m.

I thought the GRM MIata Buying Guide was:

Yes, buy one.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/27/08 8:00 a.m.

Depending on the price, the GRM Board's buying guide may be more "Nah, you don't want that... find a better one... where did you say it was?"

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/27/08 10:23 a.m.

Tom, there's a copy of Mazda Miata: Find It, Fix It, Trick It around the GRM office somewhere. It's a bit more in-depth than the GRM-published buyer's guide and might answer a few more questions. Of course, I think they're both excellent resources and the magazine article covers most of the important stuff :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KVM9KGeGUcAGNS85bvjzj3lIuCEuTGSVou8366pVur7xxI8vaFsFACQmGwxqaupO