1 ... 4 5 6
rustysteel
rustysteel New Reader
5/20/13 2:53 p.m.

Far from being an exotic but we (as my wife likes the car too, important) just took ownership of an '88 Mustang LX 5.0L. It has low miles (km's) and runs great. We talked about another boring daily driver but having the 'Stang makes each trip an event. My daughter loves it and maybe when she's old enough I'll pass it on to her. She's only five. One day I'll own a 60's Mini Cooper S...one day.

e_pie
e_pie HalfDork
5/20/13 2:59 p.m.

The NSX has become delighfully affordable.

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
5/20/13 3:03 p.m.
e_pie wrote: The NSX has become delighfully affordable.

You might want to dig back a few pages before making that statement... we've been over this subject recently...

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
5/20/13 3:15 p.m.

In reply to Beer Baron:

Insurance mile limit has nothing to do with it being exotic. If he wants to drive more he needs to change his policy or find a different company. My limited use/collector cars are all on policies that limit me to 7k per year, but I never get close to that on any of them. Also, to be completely honest, my agent has never even checked my usage. Does anyone here have limited use policies where they do get checked often?

As far as s2k vs Lotus Esprit. I'd prefer the Esprit, but I know they are "quirky" and the s2k is the one that leaves me feeling cold. It's really all about personal preference.

Is your s2k a dd or a toy? I would not want the Lotus as a DD.

e_pie
e_pie HalfDork
5/20/13 3:27 p.m.
Ian F wrote:
e_pie wrote: The NSX has become delighfully affordable.
You might want to dig back a few pages before making that statement... we've been over this subject recently...

6 pages? ain't nobody got time for that.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
5/20/13 4:12 p.m.
Cotton wrote: Is your s2k a dd or a toy? I would not want the Lotus as a DD.

DD. And that's what he liked the idea of having an S2000 for.

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UhudryjkpFGE5taRSam1YPOkAZRKXa4dGGEUnHxPCvJ1iz715YhzEj1DChMkBSgI