irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
10/10/17 3:41 p.m.

Maybe I'm just missing it, but many other forums have a thread to post moderator/admin requests - i.e. thread merging, title changes, etc.

I only ask because the GRM messaging software goes via email, and people like me with Yahoo emails get and error when using it, so I dont' think any of my messages (to anyone) get through. Anyhow, I just was looking to get my build thread title changed but throught it might be a useful thing for others in my situation...

John Welsh
John Welsh MegaDork
10/10/17 3:44 p.m.

At the top of Off Topic is a thread to report Canoes (spammers.) Anything written in this thread gets the attention of the Mod Squad of which I am...  How can I help?  

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
10/10/17 4:10 p.m.

Yep, the report canoes thread is like a big red telephone with a mod on the other end. However, post up your request here and one of us will make it so. yes

irish44j
irish44j UltimaDork
10/10/17 9:19 p.m.

Ah, shows how often I'm in O/T (I know myself too well to get caught up in there!)

Anyhow, I'm kind of "integrating" my threads, so looking to change the title of my e30 rallycross build thread to

"1985 BMW 318 Stage Rally Build/1988 Porsche 924S Street Build/Sequoia Build" 

here's a direct link: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/mein-e30-mein-sammlungkreuz-baugewinde-my-318i-rallycross-build-thread/40440/page1/

thanks!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
10/11/17 4:21 a.m.

Done. yes

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0wwFl5Ry4UD4rwTh3hKawBjzb60Lwdj7hpx7VqxrKdZvF4jwPaIRNWqjKcA2bMRv