1 2
Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/20/08 7:01 p.m.

Got the word from Jay Lamm today, me and the rest of the misfit toys are gonna be on the grid!!! :nice::nice:

How about the rest of the Southeast crazies that post here? Who else is going?

Nashco
Nashco Dork
5/20/08 7:09 p.m.

That's probably all we need to hear about your gang of nuts. Thank you very much. What're you running? Is it top secret or full frontal awesomeness?

Bryce

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
5/20/08 8:50 p.m.

ummmmmm

GlennS
GlennS Reader
5/20/08 10:03 p.m.

Hopefully its something no one will miss like an 80's maserati.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/20/08 10:18 p.m.

Congrats to you and your nuts! :grin: Good luck!

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/21/08 6:56 a.m.

My nuts and I thank you in return. :twisted:

I have to get a little more crapola hung on our, er, 'entry' before slinging it up on teh int3rweb for all to see.

CanexicanStig
CanexicanStig Dork
5/21/08 8:21 a.m.

I look forward to putting you into the wall, Mikey.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/21/08 9:28 a.m.
CanexicanStig wrote: I look forward to putting you into the wall, Mikey.

I believe the proper response is, 'Bring it ON!'. Whatever you bring better weigh > 3k pounds, though. :twisted:

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
5/21/08 11:13 a.m.

Congrats,

I was all set to enter when half our team decided their plates were too full to do the CMP event. We're regrouping for Tejas though...

I'm REALLY hoping Jay finds a true midwest event for next year! (Gateway, Hallett, Heartland Park, MAM, etc.)

Have fun, and keep us posted on the build and racing action!

Clem

CanexicanStig
CanexicanStig Dork
5/21/08 12:13 p.m.
Jensenman wrote:
I believe the proper response is, 'Bring it ON!'. Whatever you bring better weigh > 3k pounds, though. :twisted:

Before or after we fill the core supports with concrete? With or without Wayne in the car?

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/21/08 1:07 p.m.
CanexicanStig wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
Before or after we fill the core supports with concrete? With or without Wayne in the car?

Whatever blows yer skirt up. We got sumpin' for ya. :twisted:

CanexicanStig
CanexicanStig Dork
5/21/08 2:54 p.m.
Jensenman wrote:
CanexicanStig wrote:
Jensenman wrote:

A rolling road block?

Rojofro
Rojofro
5/21/08 3:04 p.m.

I too have been accepted in this prestigious venue...

The Flying Chalupas will delight in making anyone the cream filling of an oreo cookie if that is desired or provoked. I have no idea what that means.

Looking forward to driving a piece of shit for a pseudo 24 hours...Is this a race or a roadtrip to Padre Island for spring break??/

Rojofro
Rojofro New Reader
5/21/08 3:05 p.m.

LOL..... E36 M3 = Poo Poo.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/21/08 3:23 p.m.
CanexicanStig wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
CanexicanStig wrote:
Jensenman wrote:
A rolling road block?

You could call it that, yes. :cool: Team Animal House has nothin' to lose and everything to gain. :grin:

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid
5/21/08 4:23 p.m.

but the thing i have to ask is what does allk this have to due with you wearing skirts to have blow up?

CanexicanStig
CanexicanStig Dork
5/21/08 4:25 p.m.
Team Animal House

Suite! But please tell me you're not wrecking a 64 Continental.

S2
S2 New Reader
5/21/08 8:56 p.m.

No Conti's, I've seen it. However, I haven't seen it lately- Mike we'll need pics if you've done the evil I think you've done:grin:

slantvaliant
slantvaliant None
5/21/08 9:26 p.m.
S2 wrote: No Conti's:

You know you want to.

RobL
RobL
5/22/08 9:57 a.m.

The Schumacher Taxi Service will be bringing our Ferrari Corolla. It may not be heavy, but it's been built to withstand the abuse.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/22/08 10:49 a.m.
S2 wrote: No Conti's, I've seen it. However, I haven't seen it lately- Mike we'll need pics if you've done the evil I think you've done:grin:

There's a wee bit more eVil to be done before it makes its grand photographic debut.

slantvaliant, I LIKE that big Connie! :nice:

RobL, one of my buddies is bragging about his entry being down to 1597 pounds, including cage. I'm just waiting for him to try to muscle me off line. :twisted:

Varkwso
Varkwso New Reader
5/23/08 6:18 p.m.

Team Saab Story has been accepted and we will be there at CMP.....

Anybody have any wheels to fit a Saab? I think it is a 900 Turbo....

Nashco
Nashco Dork
5/23/08 6:40 p.m.

If you guys really think there will be a bunch of rough and tumble racing, I think you'll be surprised. While that might have been status quo in the past, the races are carrying increasingly harsh penalties for that kind of stuff. For better or worse, that's the reality. I'm not trying to rain on any parades. The cleaner ones (Thunderhill) have been the faster ones with the best actual racing seat time, while the dirtier ones (Flat Rock) made me giggle more. Either one is fun as long as you play your cards right...as in, keeping the car on the track. Being broken sucks.

Bryce

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
5/23/08 9:58 p.m.

Yeah, I hear a bunch of the bumpin' and grindin' is gone. But I'm sure there will still be a bit and we are planning accordingly.

ww
ww Dork
5/24/08 1:34 a.m.

If Jay gets a race going at Hallett, I will take a week off work and trailer my car the 1800 miles to make that event. I haven't raced at Hallett since 1993 and I do miss my old stomping grounds!

ClemSparks wrote: Congrats, I'm REALLY hoping Jay finds a true midwest event for next year! (Gateway, Hallett, Heartland Park, MAM, etc.) Clem
1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
F9o4DxrOZgiB2JSTsvBc76MKOq7QDJ0iCt07OBftzoTHYLD5aFIhFj4lYvKjzhr8