1 2 3
tjbell
tjbell Reader
10/31/18 7:01 a.m.

Well, I have done some serious thinking, and I think I am going to be looking into the Grand Marquis or Crown Vic (P74) seem to have more creature comforts, and not all beat to death. still browsing the random crap on craigslist and lusting over my next euro money pit. But, I think ill be smart, this time.angry

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
10/31/18 7:20 a.m.

Maybe some of both...  

A Mercury but a Milan with manual trans.  No plates makes me think this is a flipper/dealer who bought it with a bad clutch.  It's nice that it has a new clutch but he'll never get $2,999 for it.  Not because it is bad (heck only 114k miles) but because no one will even call about it to look at it.  That's a pretty modern car sold in the same configuration until 2011.  

Stanger2000
Stanger2000 Reader
10/31/18 8:56 a.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

That's a rare breed right there, and def not a bad ride.  2.3 Duratec w/ the manual would be pretty damn reliable (as long as that clutch job was done right) that would be the questionable repair in my mind.  

I really liked the MY10 facelift models, I believe those could've been had w/ the 2.5/6 speed manual combo, but again prob very rare.  

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aLzccbqAVLD6yHcjcp5197gUOEIwLV0PoTchp6cDQuoj2quwvN7814lmIoa18xVx