Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/29/08 3:58 p.m.

We've posted our reviews of the Saturn Sky and Mazdaspeed3 we tested. More to come!

Nashco
Nashco Dork
5/29/08 5:17 p.m.

Um...when I try to view them, they all display the (short) review for the Sky Redline. FIAT! (Fix It Again Tim) :twisted:

Bryce

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/29/08 5:36 p.m.

Oopsy. Should be OK now.

Nashco
Nashco Dork
5/29/08 6:29 p.m.

Yup, fixed now.

A suggestion/request of things that might be handy in the specs are the price (as tested) and the mpg (epa? actual?). The price for obvious reasons (such as when raving about the bargain pricing for the MS3) and the MPG as that is becoming increasingly important to people. I really like that you guys have included weight, suspension type, and wheel/tire size. Oh, as a reminder the specs still don't display properly in IE6.

Another suggestion/request, if you're even listening to me anymore.... :grin: ....if multiple people on the staff actually drove it, it would be interesting to associate a name with an individual comment or two. Margie and Per (or whoever on the staff) might have different viewpoints for a given car with valid points from both sides, it's kind of a bummer when the review is so impersonal. I can understand wanting to keep it short to prevent adding more burden, this would allow a more personal feeling in a short format. A lot of your subscribers (myself included) seem to be attracted to the personal nature of the magazines/website.

Bryce

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/29/08 8:25 p.m.

Funny you should mention that.. we've actually set up that very thing, it's just not on the site yet.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A4fGPIC6vWW4TvRnSpEHFrOXdixoIUbR6bXg5dnhGkIsTN5BcFllMvRUsibkUl1l