1 2
GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/2/09 1:23 p.m.

Nice!

Looks-wise, the only big turn-offs for me are the headlights and taillights. The headlights as they are just don't work. Maybe something more angular and S2000-esque? Definitely don't put "crystal" headlights on this car, the headlights as they are totally ruin the lines of the front so you want some headlights that will fill in the contours of the car.

The domey taillights look silly, I think a TVR-like cluster of surface-mounted taillights would look better.

Everything else looks good, the windshield actually isn't bad. Definitely brace the roll bar against the rear of the car.

stroker
stroker New Reader
1/2/09 2:06 p.m.

If the radiator's in the front, then what are the side ducts for?

Otherwise, very nice. I don't have any problem with the front end, with the possible exception of the slit openings at the bottom. Windshield proportion's been discussed already.

Can he make it a turbo?

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/2/09 2:36 p.m.

I can't believe that was originally a civic. Sharp car.

I wonder if he put some effort into quantifying the performance if that would help sell it. Track times and such.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/2/09 3:15 p.m.

I really like the car but if you are looking for comments critique, Ok

I second he roll bar. I know it keeps visibility to the max but it needs work. some triangulation to the rear.

Has he looked at making it a targa top car? You could add a little bit of lotus esprit influenced roof line and rear deck lid with softer lines.

The rear of the car has something wrong with it. I think it is the lights. Something integrated into the body work and possibly more oval in shape to mimic the oval lines of the rear. Maybe it is the squared off recess in the rear. Take some design elements from a 89 928s4 and graft it on the rear?

Anyway those are just things that come to mind. It is great work. He should be proud of what he has created.

It really is what the S2000 could / should morph in to when the make the S2010

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RKYDqsrZgG2ngaMtDi55bPzKgkZCAVt0wxbJ9m3m6Y6p3NvunihzsccMmkvslSmA