1 2
Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/11/11 9:08 a.m.

Burger King is what they claim in the article, but it's probably just a Wendy's in disguise.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
5/11/11 9:10 a.m.

I'm thinking Arby's.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
5/11/11 11:32 a.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: I'm thinking Arby's.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/11/11 11:48 a.m.
pinchvalve wrote: I have looked and looked, but I can't really tell. Is it McDonalds? It is Del Taco? Burger King?

I said McDonalds because of the building design and the red stripe around the roof. It could be a Burger King or Wendy's but I know for certain it ain't no damned Tim Hortons.

alfadriver
alfadriver SuperDork
5/11/11 1:29 p.m.
John Brown wrote: If those douchtards didn't want photos taken of this car why in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks did they park it in a McDonalds parking lot?

What's funny is that if the drivers just ignored the attention, I doubt anyone would care. But the shininess of them makes one more curious.

It looks like a 911. It's NOT what it will look like. So why do they care?

They could have put tons-o-camo and stuff on it, if there was something to really hide....

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/11/11 1:52 p.m.

Look at the lamps (yeah crappy pics) but there is a ton of matching black camo on it. I wish I had a talented body shop where I could hack an old bucket together to LOOK like a new concept car in camo and drive it around JUST to see how long it would take to hit the magazines. I am a tool.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
5/11/11 1:53 p.m.
John Brown wrote: Look at the lamps (yeah crappy pics) but there is a ton of matching black camo on it. I wish I had a talented body shop where I could hack an old bucket together to LOOK like a new concept car in camo and drive it around JUST to see how long it would take to hit the magazines. I am a tool.

I approve this message. I would LOVE to do that.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
5/11/11 4:31 p.m.

MoFo it would be even better on April 1st

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WKZ9mi9DZUAPoksK4RbIT3wxHWW4wDsZ9gpoLdEQHutyOHzVZga3CuChwmaDrmJ5