coldwatermotorsports
coldwatermotorsports
11/8/18 11:54 a.m.

Hey guys just wanted to stop by and say hello.  Ive been a lurker on the forum for several years and finally took the initiative to join.  I am new to the whole grassroots thing but not the automotive world.  I have several friends that are very active and have participated in several events.  I am hoping to be able to toss something together or at the very least attend next years challenge.  I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself.

Dave

North East Ohio

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
11/8/18 12:01 p.m.

Welcome Dave!  

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/8/18 1:40 p.m.

Hi dave.  I’m in northwest medina county and we have several other NE ohio members.  I know at least 3 of us are planning to be at the challenge next year 

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
11/8/18 1:45 p.m.

Welcome to the board.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/8/18 2:00 p.m.

Hi Dave!

coldwatermotorsports
coldwatermotorsports New Reader
11/8/18 2:20 p.m.

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Patrick that's pretty close to me, I am in north western summit county.  I've known most of the west-side crew for a few years but that's the extent of anyone local that's involved.

Patrick
11/8/18 2:23 p.m.

It’s on my list to meet the westside guys.  Our challenge tenures haven’t overlapped.

so richfield/bathish?  Inlaws and friends in hinckley, im the last street on the east edge of valley City before you get into Brunstucky.  

Garage is open come on by.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
11/8/18 3:23 p.m.

In reply to coldwatermotorsports :

Welcome!

In the past I have run Aristocrat Challenge Cars, Minivan Challenge Cars and more out of the Sandusky area.  

Lately I've been dabbling in buying Salvage Title cars out of Lorain and rebuilding the titles.  

coldwatermotorsports
11/8/18 4:36 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Thanks I appreciate the offer and opportunity to meet with the local gear heads.  Yes I am in northern Richfield on the boarder of brecksville.

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UltraDork
11/8/18 4:45 p.m.

Welcome Dave!

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
11/8/18 5:03 p.m.

Hi Dave!  I'm right down the road from Patrick over in grafton.  I'm also hoping to field my first challenge car next year, or atleast attend to spectate and learn. 

Be careful around Patrick, he's an enabler like I've never seen before.  

Patrick
11/8/18 5:30 p.m.
coldwatermotorsports said:

In reply to Patrick :

Thanks I appreciate the offer and opportunity to meet with the local gear heads.  Yes I am in northern Richfield on the boarder of brecksville.

I stop at the little giant eagle over there sometimes.  

coldwatermotorsports
11/9/18 9:14 a.m.
Patrick said:
coldwatermotorsports said:

In reply to Patrick :

I stop at the little giant eagle over there sometimes.  

Thats just a few min from me.  I love that little store.

coldwatermotorsports
11/9/18 9:15 a.m.

In reply to Dead_Sled :

Wow, This is great seeing all you guys that are locals. It is definitely helping with the motivation level I hold towards this event.

Patrick
11/9/18 9:33 a.m.

Oh yeah text me sometime if you feel like driving by to see a couple challenge cars in progress.  330 two four two 077one

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/14/18 10:09 a.m.

Yup, welcome to the club. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PX0dzWopxdkEs9kfczqIA0HJxO3XtnNGwbUC7Rfv3cLlQGw7y8iVpj6SogMXtH5d