Miles Wilson
Miles Wilson Reader Services
12/7/18 10:17 a.m.
feature_image

Good news for time attack and time trials drivers across North America: Big names from the industry are coming together to improve time-based competitive motorsport events for drivers of all skill levels and backgrounds.

This new North American Time Attack Council will include Global Time Attack, Super Lap Battle USA, SCCA and #GRIDLIFE. The goal, according to the group, is …

Read the rest of the story

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/7/18 10:42 a.m.

they went with NATA (with a silent 'c') instead of NATAC ...  or NATACK  ... or even NATACK! 

??   missed opportunities, imho

irish44j
irish44j MegaDork
12/7/18 3:34 p.m.

I hope they get a cool Council Room

Image result for council of jedi

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
12/7/18 3:37 p.m.

Interesting that NASA isn't in the fray considering they've been running a successful Time Trial program for as long as they have. 

APEowner
APEowner GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/7/18 6:05 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Interesting that NASA isn't in the fray considering they've been running a successful Time Trial program for as long as they have. 

That was my first thought as well.  I suspect that's a deliberate strategy on the part of the SCCA.

Fitzauto
Fitzauto Dork
12/7/18 6:09 p.m.

I’m interested in this as Time Trial racing has been on my radar for a long time.

_
_ Reader
12/7/18 6:13 p.m.

“I am starting a committee to determine the validity of the two committees, and I am the sole member of the committee. The committee act on this now.”

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uvSRI9mi3mbAKjRl9dUz4suoYz7IPv5wFaaqVYVA9jdgqr5hShfLylIePDOaHvSt