WillieBoyking
WillieBoyking New Reader
6/14/20 11:35 p.m.

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360: My Unbiased Review

I have purchased the Navigator Lift-Away DLX vacuum cleaner around two years ago as my past cleaning machine broke.

Indeed, I read a few reviews on some brands such as Dyson, yet chose the Shark model after finding much positive feedback and based on the price.

Is the product worth the cash? Having used it now for a long time, I have actually utilized it sufficiently long to write the following honest review. I would say the Shark vacuum is decent, yet not flawless. I will clarify what I love and do not love when it comes to this item.

✷✷✷ See Page: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Blue NV360 Reviews

1. Beater Bar Concerns

Sometimes, the device’s beater bar does not work abruptly, even without a jam or tangle underneath. The issue does not occur each time I utilize this gadget, yet it is somehow irritating since it occurs. Switching the device on and off again tends to help deal with the issue, yet not all the times.

Other than the issue with the beater bar - however, I am happy with how this Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe NV360 performs as it functions. It also has a two-year warranty.

2. The Suction

This product has excellent suction, eliminating flotsam and jetsam from my carpets that my past cleaner deserted. As far as thicker carpeting is concerned, you need to push the device slowly to truly work it into the rug, yet the suction is hardly disappointing.

Though I am not a pet owner, for those who are, this is a decent cleaning machine for getting rid of pet hair. That is not all; the bare flooring setting functions admirably as well. The gadget is somewhat hefty to push some of the time. This may be an issue for a few. The vacuum cleaner steering swivels, making cleaning more straightforward and quicker.

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

➨➨➨ Selected For You:  Surprisingly Smooth Cleaning with the Shark Vacuum NV360

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

3. No More Bags

Going to the store to purchase bags for my old model was not fun. Indeed, I bought this Shark partly because I do not need to purchase replacement bags any longer.

This Shark Navigator Lift-away Deluxe NV360 upright vacuum comes with a removable residue cup which detaches effectively from the vacuum cleaner when you unlock both latches. There is additionally a removable HEPA filtration system that disconnects effectively for washing.

4. The Vacuum’s Lift-Away Feature

It is decent for cleaning stairs and difficult-to-reach areas where it is hard to move the whole cleaner. The canister detaches from the remainder of the device for convenient use. The item’s attachments are likewise valuable, which has one for handling under appliances.

Should You Buy This Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe NV360  ?

I would give this model five stars if it did not have the beater bar issues I have encountered. The suction is generally excellent. On the first occasion, when I utilized it, I was amazed by its cleaning power. The general size of the product is a tad small, making it incredible for storage; however, it takes somewhat longer to deal with carpets.

As the vacuum’s cord is not retractable, a few users may find it irritating, yet not an issue for me. Its cord is 25 feet and adequately long for my requirements. In case your home is big, you should consider purchasing a model with a bigger canister, except if you would not fret dumping it out a couple of times when cleaning. The Shark is less sizable and will fill up quickly. Plus, the price is fair.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EqYPnWAlcFxe3fhbEAmzLHll10k7Vym6UoLkEOnp1dd2JnXh0X3S7c8XbJQs2bXW