1 2
wbjones
wbjones UltraDork
8/27/12 3:30 p.m.
turboswede wrote:
pres589 wrote:
Grtechguy wrote: 9am? psshh.... I leave at 6:30 on a uncorked street bike. My neighbors don't need alarm clocks
Not to thread jack but you're the kind of guy that makes other folks hate anyone with a motorcycle. If I knew where to send them, I'd be mailing your neighbors paint balls to use with prejudice.
For real, that's a dick move if ever there was one.

damn, I hate loud pipes .... that is all .....

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/27/12 3:54 p.m.

Yep, I love loud cars/bikes... to a point.

Un-muffled cars/bikes at a race track? Awesome.

Un-muffled cars/bikes at 6:30am on a weekday? Dick.

Many tracks have a 95db noise limit for a reason. I'm glad Javelin put mufflers on his car. I wish more bikers would do the same.

Back to the point, Javelin. You. Are. Awesome. You should come down to a Cars & Coffee event in Portland some time (Saturdays at 8am, Starbucks off the Carmen Drive Exit off of I-5). Show those exotics what torque is about ;)

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/27/12 4:08 p.m.

In reply to turboswede:

Oh man, I forgot about C&C! It's too bad they don't do Sundays...

Might be able to do the 15th.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/27/12 4:27 p.m.
Javelin wrote: In reply to turboswede: Oh man, I forgot about C&C! It's too bad they don't do Sundays... Might be able to do the 15th.

Yeah, Saturday mornings is tough when it isn't a race ;)

Fingers crossed, I might make it then as well.

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
8/27/12 4:57 p.m.
Javelin wrote:
dculberson wrote: Awesome!! I wonder how the hooker aero chambers would sound on the GS430??
At this point I'm seriously considering three more of them. Two for SWMBO's 3800 Grand Prix (which already has a gnarly rasp at idle) and one for the Mazda5, just because...

Speaking from experiance I would not put them on the Grand Prix. I know they have a lumpy idle and sound good at idle but these are TERRIBLE sounding engines. Before you spend the bux on another set of Hookers take the resonator off, The stock mufflers are basically turbo style mufflers and without the resonator they really have a bark to them. Without the resonator it will drone pretty badly I can't imagine what it would sound like with Areo Chanbers on it.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Wd1v6KmO1IaLsvLMvyz82Ut30sTBTFVdxN9ui6B2Ujyg96d4RNQgX9G9VqmFFcGf