Clarty
Clarty New Reader
9/4/14 7:25 p.m.

We recently had our Volvo V70XC hit in the rear. It will be totaled. What do you think of this?

My lady digs a proper manual gearbox.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/14 8:13 p.m.

Coming out of a Volvo, I am pretty sure that she will be hugely disappointed with the interior.

Clarty
Clarty New Reader
9/4/14 8:46 p.m.
Woody wrote: Coming out of a Volvo, I am pretty sure that she will be hugely disappointed with the interior.

In what sense? She doesn't mind cloth, especially if it's heated. The Subie appears to be close to the '99 Volvo in terms of roominess.

One aspect virtually nobody can do better than Volvo is seats. I'll give you that.

Ojala
Ojala GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/4/14 9:26 p.m.

Subaru has a strong tradition of thoroughly meh interiors

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/14 10:20 p.m.
Clarty wrote:
Woody wrote: Coming out of a Volvo, I am pretty sure that she will be hugely disappointed with the interior.
In what sense? She doesn't mind cloth, especially if it's heated. The Subie appears to be close to the '99 Volvo in terms of roominess. One aspect virtually nobody can do better than Volvo is seats. I'll give you that.

I just bought a 2005 Legacy 2.5i Limited with leather interior to replace a 2004 Honda Accord EX-L. It's a nice car, but every switch and surface that you touch in the Subaru is a big step down.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9IdRo8Fq4XCtV9R6czyy6ioTHjMNRbD0yfI5wvkA58XPBpDoJOTVh0ls5E2naw5u