1 ... 54 55 56
chandler
chandler PowerDork
5/8/19 12:23 p.m.

I hear that! I may not be able to do anything either way, have a bunch of reports that we’re assigned to me today for tomorrow; of course. Working them now while doing a store inspection.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
5/9/19 9:50 a.m.

I ended up patching a tire last night and then teaching my 11 year old how to remove and reinstall a wheel.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
6/30/19 8:38 a.m.

Having a 4th of July party at the Compound if any of you guys are looking for a fun time.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
7/26/19 8:33 a.m.

https://celinalakefest.com/

Big festival in Celina started in earnest yesterday through the weekend.  Tomorrow at 3pm there's a meet n greet with us Star Wars costumed characters, then we're in the parade starting about 630pm.  Plenty of other stuff, my friend's been trying to get me to come up for years.

The amphibious cars would be cool to see, I hope they have a few tomorrow.  (I think the big splash-down is today though.)

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
7/26/19 9:11 a.m.

Interesting about the amphibious cars...  Just yesterday, Thursday afternoon, around the Toledo area of I-75, I saw a amphi-car on a trailer headed south.  Then about an hour later, I saw another amphi-car on another trailer headed south as well.  I knew then that there must be a gathering somewhere.  

GCrites80s
GCrites80s Reader
7/27/19 8:45 p.m.
Jerry said:

https://celinalakefest.com/

Big festival in Celina started in earnest yesterday through the weekend.  Tomorrow at 3pm there's a meet n greet with us Star Wars costumed characters, then we're in the parade starting about 630pm.  Plenty of other stuff, my friend's been trying to get me to come up for years.

The amphibious cars would be cool to see, I hope they have a few tomorrow.  (I think the big splash-down is today though.)

Buddy of mine's wife is from Celina. Couldn't figure out why there was a Star Wars parade in Ashville where they live when I saw it on social media. Oh, they were in Celina then! It all makes sense now.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
7/28/19 6:33 p.m.

Yup, parade time.  It was huge, and we had a 4 car train that followed with us we could jump on and off as needed.  I ended up hoofing it the whole way, had a great time.

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
7/28/19 8:53 p.m.

The splashdown at lake fest is always funny to watch. I've never wanted one of those cars but there's not a lot of entertainment in this area 

dankspeed
dankspeed HalfDork
8/1/19 2:20 p.m.

Anyone going to the red brick reunion porsche car show in oxford on the 10th?

chief8one
chief8one Reader
8/1/19 10:58 p.m.
Jerry
Jerry UberDork
8/9/19 12:40 p.m.

https://backtheheroesrumble.com/

Car show in Lebanon OH Sunday Aug 11th, I'll be there with the 501st and the Crosstrek.  Come say hi, get a photo and a trading card.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
9/4/19 6:48 a.m.

I'll be here Saturday afternoon in costume in Cincinnati if anyone's interested:

Cincy Symphony Empire Strikes Back

1 ... 54 55 56
Our Preferred Partners
CuRGwoxAA8iZHekFfKBVhBDuhVWJkxfyPhxZL7opMEYDNbOsuhigLZCNcSjWusPu