1 ... 54 55 56 57
Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/9/19 9:50 a.m.

I ended up patching a tire last night and then teaching my 11 year old how to remove and reinstall a wheel.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
6/30/19 8:38 a.m.

Having a 4th of July party at the Compound if any of you guys are looking for a fun time.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
7/26/19 8:33 a.m.

https://celinalakefest.com/

Big festival in Celina started in earnest yesterday through the weekend.  Tomorrow at 3pm there's a meet n greet with us Star Wars costumed characters, then we're in the parade starting about 630pm.  Plenty of other stuff, my friend's been trying to get me to come up for years.

The amphibious cars would be cool to see, I hope they have a few tomorrow.  (I think the big splash-down is today though.)

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
7/26/19 9:11 a.m.

Interesting about the amphibious cars...  Just yesterday, Thursday afternoon, around the Toledo area of I-75, I saw a amphi-car on a trailer headed south.  Then about an hour later, I saw another amphi-car on another trailer headed south as well.  I knew then that there must be a gathering somewhere.  

GCrites80s
GCrites80s Reader
7/27/19 8:45 p.m.
Jerry said:

https://celinalakefest.com/

Big festival in Celina started in earnest yesterday through the weekend.  Tomorrow at 3pm there's a meet n greet with us Star Wars costumed characters, then we're in the parade starting about 630pm.  Plenty of other stuff, my friend's been trying to get me to come up for years.

The amphibious cars would be cool to see, I hope they have a few tomorrow.  (I think the big splash-down is today though.)

Buddy of mine's wife is from Celina. Couldn't figure out why there was a Star Wars parade in Ashville where they live when I saw it on social media. Oh, they were in Celina then! It all makes sense now.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
7/28/19 6:33 p.m.

Yup, parade time.  It was huge, and we had a 4 car train that followed with us we could jump on and off as needed.  I ended up hoofing it the whole way, had a great time.

dropstep
dropstep UltraDork
7/28/19 8:53 p.m.

The splashdown at lake fest is always funny to watch. I've never wanted one of those cars but there's not a lot of entertainment in this area 

dankspeed
dankspeed HalfDork
8/1/19 2:20 p.m.

Anyone going to the red brick reunion porsche car show in oxford on the 10th?

chief8one
chief8one Reader
8/1/19 10:58 p.m.
Jerry
Jerry UberDork
8/9/19 12:40 p.m.

https://backtheheroesrumble.com/

Car show in Lebanon OH Sunday Aug 11th, I'll be there with the 501st and the Crosstrek.  Come say hi, get a photo and a trading card.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
9/4/19 6:48 a.m.

I'll be here Saturday afternoon in costume in Cincinnati if anyone's interested:

Cincy Symphony Empire Strikes Back

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
3/4/22 1:34 p.m.

Dave & Ed's Super Swap Meets Anybody going or have been? I moved back to CLE and thinking of going.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/4/22 1:56 p.m.

Man I forgot about dave and ed's.  I have cable company coming to run new line in the house tomorrow though.  

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
3/4/22 3:34 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

They have another April 29th-May 1st. My Father in-law is visiting so I am not sure if I can sneak out, this weekend, but maybe next.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
3/7/22 1:23 p.m.

Cool seeing this thread return. You know, we almost, kinda had a mini GRM forum meet-up at Radwood this weekend. Next time, do we try to synchronize our watches for a meet-up on the field? 

beans
beans Dork
4/29/22 10:00 a.m.

I won't be able to go since we'll be in Cincinnati for the zoo/aquarium with the spawn, but if people are interested, Radwood Cleveland is next weekend.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
4/29/22 10:11 a.m.

Good to see you posting Beans! Need to do a quick Toledo get together at some point.

Aaron_King
4/29/22 10:15 a.m.

On Saturday a couple/ few of us are going to https://endeavorbrewing.com/ for a tour and tasting courtesy of Beer Baron at 1:30. 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
4/29/22 10:23 a.m.

In reply to beans :

I don't know if I really have the time to go up to Cleveland that weekend, but I might have to make the time.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
4/29/22 10:30 a.m.

Radwood is a paid entry event:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/radwood-cleveland-2022-tickets-305885049417

General admission is $15 per person, kids 12 and under get RAD for free! (Entry for General admission not pre-registered will be $20 at the gate and day of).

Sat, May 7, 2022

11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT

Industrial location: 

Twist Drill Factory

4700 Lakeside Avenue

Cleveland, OH 44114

Map

I kinda don't understand the location.  Is the show indoors of a big building?  Otherwise, exterior parking and where to have the cars displayed while still having attendee parking looks very limited.  Maybe the event is in this one fenced parking lot and parking is just street parking?  

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/29/22 10:51 a.m.

Go to show, or work on Mini...

beans
beans Dork
4/29/22 10:57 a.m.

In reply to chandler :

For sure. I don't mind the drive down to Findlay at all. 

Aaron_King
4/29/22 11:02 a.m.

In reply to beans :

I am planning on going with my middle son and dad.

beans
beans Dork
4/29/22 11:15 a.m.

In reply to Aaron_King :

I don't drink anymore but I do love brewery food. I would love to go down there but unfortunately we're just getting over the rona. 

Side note: I will be in Delaware frequently from now on - the company I work for just purchased a company down there so now I have 2 more employees to add to my roster in my dept.

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
4/29/22 11:59 a.m.

My friend is holding a motorsports EXPO at his shop 29257 Anderson Road, 44092, Wickliffe

Join us for an information packed open house that will include: -Tech Talks (Tires, Brakes, Suspension, Data Loggers, Alignments, Safety) -Goodie Bags -Track Day Inspections -Door Prizes -Vendors -Lunch! Learn more about local and regional track days, SCCA, and NASA events. RSVP via the ticket link. You can reserve your spot at the event, secure an inspection time (if needed), get entered for prizes.

1 ... 54 55 56 57

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
p5aIAn73YA5y9oFw6vk0u0Bx49OX30yYPsdw0IdtqHnjf0NuNfcMQMEerb6AtTyq