1 2 3 4
docwyte
docwyte SuperDork
12/7/17 11:30 a.m.

Hmm, interesting that your friend has no issues.  Does make me wonder if your temp sensor is bad...

klodkrawler05
klodkrawler05 Reader
12/7/17 12:56 p.m.

That would be the ideal situation, it's on the offseason list of parts to check.

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/28/17 3:05 p.m.

looks like the schedule might have firmed up with the addition of Autobahn South for "staging" instead of MIS

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
12/28/17 6:50 p.m.

Which side is south? The side I drove or the side you drove? 

sleepyhead
12/28/17 7:04 p.m.

the one I drove...  

the longer length, and couple of 'gotchas' are a pretty good shakedown to set the grid, compared to the shorter north track

sleepyhead
1/17/18 8:47 a.m.

105-odd days to go... looks like I've got a crew pulled together.  now I've just got to figure out a car/class to play in  indecision

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
1/17/18 9:13 a.m.

We've got boxes of parts sitting in Austin. New suspension, bolt in roll bar, seat and harness. Track weekends at NOLA and Cresson are on the schedule. We start wrenching on the car in a couple of days and I'm going to start my annual One Lap thread. Another fun year coming up. 

Bobcougarzillameister
Bobcougarzillameister MegaDork
1/17/18 10:50 a.m.
sleepyhead said:

105-odd days to go... looks like I've got a crew pulled together.  now I've just got to figure out a car/class to play in  indecision

YAY! More importantly, YAY FOR ME!

docwyte
docwyte SuperDork
1/17/18 10:53 a.m.

I plan on coming to spectate at HPR. 

sleepyhead
1/18/18 11:18 a.m.

In reply to docwyte :

sweet, it'll be good to put face to name

sleepyhead
1/29/18 8:58 p.m.

spec miata prep monday... today: NOLA

I'm not sure I like the line this driver's using through the 3rd gear essess (i.e. the second set at the "bottom end of the course")... and I'm not 100% this is the "long course".  but, it's a start.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Gq2YjZIsF2cd5V5FX6D3mhF51ZqegAGFZRTQjKpBXnJM1diuAj5WqlAJdbUza8v1