Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/18/21 11:34 a.m.
feature_image

The Grassroots Motorsports $2000 Challenge presented by CRC Industries and Titan Fuel Tanks now has 41 teams registered with less than a week before its start.

They’ll all meet this Friday, October 22, at Gainesville Raceway in Gainesville, Florida, to see who’s stretched their meager budget the furthest as they compete in three grueling events.

Their builds, each assembled for …

Read the rest of the story

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/18/21 11:39 a.m.

Checking over the entry list, I love to see the amount of teams from PA and MD represented. I believe they outnumber the GA and Carolina based teams, with only Florida being better represented. 

Also I should put down the tools and cleaning products and finish the budget book. 

Indy "Nub" Guy
Indy "Nub" Guy PowerDork
10/18/21 11:44 a.m.

BDT for the win !

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 HalfDork
10/18/21 1:36 p.m.

I cant wait!

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
10/18/21 1:53 p.m.

Link to entry list. 

OMG, is there really a Chrysler Crossfire entered?  I have been saying since 2016 that a Crossfire could be a easy path to a high finish with little effort.  Just have to find one with the right damage.  Their headlights are really expensive and have been known to total them out. Or, a really easy place to recoup budget.   

The number one thing keeping me from running a Chrysler Crossfire is then I would own a Chrysler Crossfire.   devil

I'm rooting for the Crossfire.  Aside from mechanical difficulty, I predict it will finish 12th or better for the overall.  

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
10/18/21 1:59 p.m.
Indy "Nub" Guy said:

BDT for the win !

I would love to see these top  the heap. I know which one I'm personally rooting for

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QFwOAQrw49oEWEmYfY6pmrYLbPavacsoe6eo8UTJ9dY1uClZKlIPwLjKZhtqeATv