Raze
Raze Reader
9/14/09 12:25 p.m.

Me and a couple car loads of buds are going, trying to get the XR4 running in time to bring her along, anyone else attending?

Oh yeah, we'll be tailgating somewhere on the infield, we spend alot of time 10A-B and hit up 5-9 when it gets dark...

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 Dork
9/14/09 12:27 p.m.

Im trying my damndest to go, im only like 20 minutes from the track, going to camp out on the back straight next to 10a...

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
9/14/09 12:30 p.m.

I'll be there manning the GRM/CMS booth on the hill. Come on by and visit since I won't be able to leave that spot...

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
9/14/09 12:44 p.m.

We making plans right now , I was hoping to see I won the tixs , but will probably be there tues / wed then sell tix

Raze
Raze Reader
9/14/09 1:15 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote: I'll be there manning the GRM/CMS booth on the hill. Come on by and visit since I won't be able to leave that spot...

Oh def, gotta get a new GRM bumper sticker, removed the old one for primer/paint, only never painted it, typical...

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand New Reader
9/14/09 2:11 p.m.

I'll be there with 3 others in tow. We'll be parking in the Porsche and Corvette corrals. Heading over from Birmingham Thursday morning if anyone wants to join the caravan.

nderwater
nderwater Reader
9/14/09 3:40 p.m.

I'm taking my dad on Friday and my fam on Saturday. Should be fun!

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero New Reader
9/14/09 4:26 p.m.

I'll be there camping on turn 10a all week

Hopefully peeps won't setup their canopies and tents right on the damn fence. . . Couldn't see a thing last year until the car were 2/3s through the brake zone for 10a

jde
jde Reader
9/14/09 4:56 p.m.

My dad & I are driving down Fri morning. Combining PLM with a trip to Darlington on Sun for the vintage event there.

Should be a nice "guy's road trip."

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
9/14/09 6:42 p.m.

I am trying to get in to work corners. If i cannot, then i will try to get my dad to go with me to spectate.

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 Dork
9/15/09 3:40 p.m.

Whos going to bring a TV for F1 pratice and qualifying?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4fTTEKRVCsqzawWyw0QgBSJDNmbIF5YpSAU3Pbi5r7E6cACrKL1XgH1k1ilLphZ0