Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
12/4/18 10:44 a.m.
feature_image

What's the perfect tow vehicle? There's no single correct answer, but we think we'll answer the question quite well with our newest purchase: A 2006 Ford E-250 Van. Why this van? In short, it was just too good of a deal. It spent the majority of its life as the Grassroots Motorsports company van, hauling magazines, T-shirts and cars all …

Read the rest of the story

Matt
Matt New Reader
12/4/18 12:37 p.m.

this is cool because i'm literally in the midst of looking for a van to do the exact same thing. i'll keep tabs on this one.

Vigo
Vigo UltimaDork
12/4/18 2:11 p.m.

I have nothing against the subject matter but didn't this happen 2+ years ago? 

spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/4/18 2:33 p.m.

Im a BIG fan of this, I want to build a Tow van for myself eventually and I have a buddy currently looking for a Chevy Express Van to build out and replace his F150. 

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette UltraDork
12/5/18 8:54 a.m.

In reply to Vigo :

I was gonna say I think I tinted the glass do not see it tinted here?

Karl

stroker
stroker UltraDork
12/5/18 9:19 a.m.
Matt said:

this is cool because i'm literally in the midst of looking for a van to do the exact same thing. i'll keep tabs on this one.

+1

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
12/5/18 9:23 a.m.

In reply to Vigo :

Yes. Subscribers see stuff way before it gets posted online as free content. ;)

Margie

te72
te72 Reader
12/10/18 11:44 p.m.

If I ever do get to the point of towing cars to events, this would be the route I'd take. I kinda like driving the cars I have, but towing is often a more relaxed experience, which can be nice if you're headed home right after the event. Good buy!

Matt
Matt New Reader
1/2/19 12:23 p.m.

Got my van now, Chev 3500 Duramax 6.6... has been partially converted to RV and needs a few updates and finishing but I'll be watching this thread for ideas!!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dd1mdqrVBQ7fbZjmo56wNa2IS6qAMiqSmTUdjo7lrnMdzKUZRNHfUpOXRWwVqeRo