Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/22/18 6:26 p.m.

The price for a Hans style belt is far and away the best I’ve found but I’ve never seen the brand before. Manufactured in Detroit and assembled in FL. SFI approved. It looks like for the narrower portion of the shoulders, they just fold the material back on itself and sew it in place. Certainly not as “finished” appearing as some of the more expensive brands, but I don’t necessarily see a problem with it. $92 bucks on ebay!  I’m thinking of giving them a try  

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
11/22/18 6:33 p.m.

So, what's the difference between this and a standard camlock? Just the shoulder strap width?

Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/22/18 6:49 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

So, what's the difference between this and a standard camlock? Just the shoulder strap width?

Correct. It’s a better fit with the Hans shoulder portion. 

GPz11
GPz11 Reader
12/25/18 5:38 p.m.

Did you happen to get these? I'm interested in them also.

Lof8
Lof8 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/25/18 7:22 p.m.
GPz11 said:

Did you happen to get these? I'm interested in them also.

I did buy them and they’re very nice quality. The customer service is awesome too. I needed my lap belts configured a bit differently than how they showed up and the seller agreed to make the changes at no charge. They came at a fixed length to the driver’s adjusters and I needed them to have a secondary length adjustment the way the shoulder belts are configured. 

GPz11
GPz11 Reader
12/25/18 7:55 p.m.

OK sounds good, I'm waiting for my roll bar to arrive in the first week of January and will need a set of harnesses.

Thanks for the review!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zv8RSlvEcfvQAyFSH2N0Krg6fElYCzBzvIqG8167cGRxOuJLmADqo7xvWSAqrihd