1 2 3
JoeyM
JoeyM New Reader
5/29/08 9:25 p.m.

Well, as usual, I'm late to the party. Maybe I can convince you guys to have a contest to choose the car with the worst body roll :grin: http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com/reader-rides/281/

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/29/08 9:38 p.m.

No promises, but I'm sure we'll find more stuff that needs to go to a new home in the near future.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/30/08 6:45 a.m.

How about the lowest rated... ;)

AutoXR
AutoXR New Reader
5/30/08 11:33 a.m.

Wooo LS1 Corvair is teh Winner!!

It just went on it's maiden voyage yesterday , 4 hr road trip , made it all the way with no issue!!

I have no idea how to use the private message thingie

Thanks!

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/30/08 1:52 p.m.

AutoXR, either click on David's avatar and then the "send private message" link at his profile. Or follow the "Contact" link at the bottom of the pages.

David S. Wallens
5/30/08 5:46 p.m.

And those packages won't go out until Monday, so no huge rush. Right now they're safely sitting in the back of the Subaru.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports New Reader
5/30/08 6:11 p.m.

My Civic has made it to the first page of the top rated rides.

Dan G
Dan G New Reader
5/30/08 9:46 p.m.

David, do I get swag for having the longest, most pimptacular RR profile?

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/reader-rides/150/

Baxter, the new "markdown" stuff is cool, but sometimes buggy. For instance, the preview screen doesn't show everything correctly sometimes. I also had the darndest time getting the lists to work, had to just code them in HTML manually.

David S. Wallens
5/31/08 11:27 a.m.

Thanks. I'll ship the stuff on Monday. And AutoXR, I got your address.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/31/08 11:39 a.m.

Dan, I haven't figured out how to get the preview to show markdown. Haven't seen where anyone else has reliably managed it, either. But I'm keeping my eyes open.

Lists are really easy: Just put a bullet of some kind, typically a dash or *, then a space, then the thing you want. Only trick is the two spaces at the end to trigger a line break, which is kinda goofy.

• Item 1
  • Item 2
  • Item 3

It works for numbered lists, too. Just put 1. and then the item:

1. Item 1
  2. Item 2
  3. Item 3

Although really, I thought yours was kind of clever, forcing it into the pre/code mode.

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/2/08 10:51 a.m.
AutoXR wrote: Wooo LS1 Corvair is teh Winner!! It just went on it's maiden voyage yesterday , 4 hr road trip , made it all the way with no issue!! I have no idea how to use the private message thingie Thanks!

Beautiful car...you must be proud.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pZFtTnVYlZoXgMUsbKNKRNjMgtmUsDgOLemPBbTydDvgfR56S5XlAA2Dw3d4Qb0Y