Andy Neuman Reader
10/16/15 6:37 p.m.

In reply to DatsunS130:

It's almost ready to go.

pimpm3
pimpm3 Dork
10/16/15 8:51 p.m.
DatsunS130 wrote:
pimpm3 wrote: The old fiero team is back together...
Count Ted and I in!

I knew you guys were in already. How is your other entry coming?

Derick Freese
Derick Freese UltraDork
10/16/15 8:52 p.m.

Isn't that a Mac strut car?

pimpm3
pimpm3 Dork
10/16/15 9:11 p.m.

https://youtu.be/u4lklnkk8SU

"I have been driving a Lincoln since... monday. I didn't do it to be cool. I didn't do it make a statement. I did it because I am cheap and it was $800."

Please tell me someone has the ability to edit video so we can make a few commercials on Thursday night. I will bring a suit coat and a white button down shirt.

pimpm3
pimpm3 Dork
10/16/15 9:15 p.m.

Anyone have a projector?

DatsunS130
DatsunS130 New Reader
10/16/15 9:24 p.m.
pimpm3 wrote:
DatsunS130 wrote:
pimpm3 wrote: The old fiero team is back together...
Count Ted and I in!
I knew you guys were in already. How is your other entry coming?

Progress is being made, suspension is done. Currently cleaning up the engine bay.

DatsunS130
DatsunS130 New Reader
10/16/15 9:26 p.m.
pimpm3 wrote: https://youtu.be/u4lklnkk8SU "I have been driving a Lincoln since... monday. I didn't do it to be cool. I didn't do it make a statement. I did it because I am cheap and it was $800." Please tell me someone has the ability to edit video so we can make a few commercials on Thursday night. I will bring a suit coat and a white button down shirt.

Brilliant!

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/16/15 9:28 p.m.

Why have I continued to follow this thread? What the hell is wrong with me? I promised myself that this time I would simply spectate (and, of course, beat the piss out of another rental...) instead of spending crazy hours outside in the parking lot trying to contribute some small effort.

Between being half crippled, over medicated and completely berkeleying drunk last year I am pretty sure that none of you wants me touching this thing; and yet, I persist in watching the plan taking shape.

In spite of myself I am looking forward to seeing you all soon, I should be there sometime Thursday afternoon. Just, please, do us all a favor and keep the power tools out of my hands!

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/19/15 8:17 a.m.

I usually only kill cones... looks like this time I killed an entire thread... My powers seem to be growing...

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman Reader
10/19/15 8:44 a.m.

In reply to tb:

Don't worry things are happening.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ChAvT1N6VKZMfEr2Pg5YtNw2WuEWp1Sb7EAffzjO0K24BiyMfzUSR1I7l4VEk5be